Chapter 39 - Recovery

You finally sat up after a long moment of silence and put a hand onto his chest. He responded with a loud groan and you sighed. "You're still in a lot of pain." You spoke and he shook his head. "I am totally fine!" He said with a forced smile. "Fine...go and grab me some water then." You spoke provoking and he glanced to the table with the water on the opposite side of the room. "Sure I can do that!" he said confidently as he stood up with a quick jump. Too quickly...he started to lose his balance and you grabbed his arm to steady him before pulling him back onto the mattress. "Please Sukuna...stay in bed for a little longer." You asked with puppy eyes. "I can't just let you do everything!" he pouted and you chuckles. „Don't worry I was able to survive for two months...this won't be a problem." you said smiling and you stood up.  „So no making out?" he asked dissapointed. „Later..." you responded with a wink and his mischievous grin appeared on his lips again. „Fine..."

You grabbed the glas of water and handed it to him. „Let me change the bandages." you said as you grabbed clean bandages and alcohol while he was sipping his water. It was the best you had from the cabin and sat down beside him on the bed.

You began to slowly and carefully undo the old bandaged and Sukuna bit his lip. He wanted to act all tuff but you knew that he was in a lot of pain. You kissed the skin inches away from his wounds and he relaxed after your lips had met his skin. „You're a good nurse...the only thing that's missing is the sexy out-" he wasn't able to finish as you tightened the new bandage on his arm with a tight tug, making him groan. „Oi! Watch it baka." he growled and you glanced at him innocently. „Sorry I didn't do that on purpose..." you said with the most innocent eyes. „You little brat-" he mumbled and you continued to change the bandages.
You glanced at his chest that was still full of bruises and blue marks. You couldn't hold your hand back to touch them, watching his reaction. He had his eyes fixed on you the whole time, hungry eyes....waiting for the prey to turn their back.

„Please my little doll...I can't wait..." he whispered as he cupped your cheeks. „Just one round." he spoke and it made you blush madly in a second. „I just told you that your in pain and you need to recover first before-" this time he was the one who silenced you with a deep kiss, by pulling you close to his face and wrapping his arms around your waist.

„I get what I want...and I want you...I don't care about the pain...fact is that I need you here and now..."

——————————————————————
You guessed it...next chapter is going to be a lemon hehe 😏 I know some good head canons to add so stay tuned