ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔢𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱

You slowly opened your eyes as you felt someone's breath against your neck. A shiver ran down your spine and you knew exactly who it was. You slowly turned around and looked into the golden eyes that were watching you. 

"Good morning (Y/N), slept well?", Sukuna asked, while obviously looking at your lips. You noticed that and sat up, to expand the space between you and him.

"Uhm yeah...I had a weird dream but what about you?", you asked back only to see a grin on his face. "I slept wonderful...I had a sexy doll beside me and wasn't able to hold back.", he answered. Just then you realized that your shoulders bare skin was exposed. You blushed because he was the one that put your clothing aside and left a hickey on your right collarbone. He must have done that while you were sleeping peacefully.

"YOU PERVERT!", you screamed and slapped him.

He held his cheek and just smirked. "You want to be punished again hmm? I see...", he smirked devilishly as he said that. „Well..since your dirty why don't you go and take a bath? You're covered in dried blood and you need more royal like clothing." with that being said, two servants came inside of the bedroom and led you into a large garden with a steaming hot water source in the middle.

You didn't think, that there was such a beautiful place in the fortress of Sukuna. You didn't complain. The servants left the room and you stripped off your clothes. With that, you slowly entered the source and tried to relax. The wound on your shoulder was gone, but the mark that Ayato did was still there. This bastard...you thought. After some time you slowly closed your eyes, before hearing someone entering the garden.

"I am not done y-", you paused, as you saw who accessed the garden. It was Sukuna, only with a towel around his hips. You blushed and at the same time covered your chest, to prevent him from seeing anything. "W-what are you doing here", you asked and looked away, as he put the towel aside and entered the source as well.

"I am cleaning myself...And of course making sure that my little doll won't try to escape my fangs.", he said grinning at you, as he swam closer to you.

You backed away as much as you could, but the source wasn't endless big so you eventually bumped into the edge of the pool. Sukuna kept moving closer, until he had you pinned against the wall. He licked his lips and you looked into his hungry eyes...

├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤
Meh the exams didn't go as planned but hey I can continue to write this story! :3

It's getting real hot huh?
Stay surprised for part 2 ;)