𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔢𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔶-𝔰𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫

Strong language and harsh subjects get mentioned in this part. If you don't feel comfortable with swearing and NSFW, skip this chapter :)

├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤ ├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤

Waking up from cold water splashed in your face, you open your eyes immediately. While your body was already back on earth, your mind wasn't. Everything was spinning. Blinking a few times, you noticed the cold stone floor and soft light, getting reflected from the walls.

"Finally awake queen?"  A familiar voice spoke. You turned around and looked into dead eyes. It was Toji. He had a bucket in his and before dropping it and sitting down. He was cleaning his bloody sword with a tissue while observing you intensely. You instantly wanted to move towards him as u felt a harsh pain in your hands. He had chained you against the wall? Was he for real?

"What do you want." You snapped, making him smirk. "Oh, you know. Just a little information and fun," he spoke those words with such casualty, that something cold ran down your spine. He eventually finished cleaning the katana and stood up, walking closer towards you and lifting your chin with one hand, forcing you to look at him. He gently stroked over your lower lip with his thumb as he slightly opened your mouth. By some force, you froze, staring up at him. He leaned down and pressed a soft kiss on the side of your lips. "Damn, it's been a long time since I touched a woman," he mumbled as you shook your head and pulled your face away from his hand, processing what just happened.

He then roughly grabbed you by your wet hair and pulled you up. You let out a soft scream of pain as he threatened you. "Listen here you little bitch. You will do as I say. I do not approve of any resistance. Keep yourself down, or I'll kill you."

You winced from the pain in your scalp as your eyes started to tear up. Shakily grabbing his wrist with as much strength as you could muster, you defiantly glared up at him.

"Although, it would be a shame if I were to do that. You're quite an exquisite woman," he smirked, relishing in your ragged breathing.

Letting go of your hair, you fell onto your knees, groaning and glancing on the wet ground. The queen of curses got pushed down by a weak mortal. That was embarrassing. Despite the embarrassment, you kept quiet and he sighed. He almost seemed disappointed for you to not fight back.

He returned to his seat and roamed your body with his eyes. It was like he was touching you with his glance. It was appealing, yet did it scare you. He turned around and seemed to be fixing something. After around half an hour he sighed and turned back to you.

"So what year do we have?" He requested. You bit onto your lip. Refusing to answer him. He was resting his head on his arm while staring at you.

"Ah, screw you," he spoke, taking two big steps and roughly taking you by your neck, kissing you on the lips. The kiss couldn't be compared with the first one. It was a kiss full of passion and lust. The heat in the kiss filled the room. His tongue slipped through your lips without you even noticing as he harshly pushed you against the wall, Widening your eyes, realizing what he was doing, you tried to push him away with your foot. He harshly pressed a knee between your legs, removing his lips for a moment. "If I get to live again, I might as well have some fun with a woman." He mumbled as you looked at his hungry expression.

Although you were supposed to be disgusted by his way of acting. Something seemed to be exciting about it. You were as loyal as possible to your king, yet did something deep inside of you begged for more touch from this stranger. "I refuse." you finally spoke as you felt a harsh pain on your cheek. He had slapped you harshly. "I told you to not talk back to me, didn't I?" he spoke in a strong tone as he leaned down to your neck, kissing and biting softly, before sucking and leaving red marks behind. This was bad. Bad.

You widened your eyes as he chuckled. "Ahhh, it's feeling so good to finally touch the other gender again." He whispered as he turned back to your face. He seemed to tease you because he stopped a few inches from your lips and watched your expression.

You bit onto your lower lip and did your best to not fall for him, but he raised his head and chuckled. "I see that you are thinking about it, why don't you do it?" He asked, squeezing your neck tighter now. "Since there is a queen, there has to be a king as well. But since I don't see any, I might as well use you for my pleasure."

Saying these words to you made you shiver as he released your neck. His hand moved down under your shirt, touching your chest as he leaned against you. "Come on. Let me hear that whimper of yours. Beg for it." he mumbled against your ear as you felt your body heat up.

No, you can't like it. Why was your body submitting while your mind was fighting with the thought of actually letting him do more? He was pretty fine but that would mean to betray Sukuna.

"Ugh, you're annoying." He spoke in a rather harsh tone all of a sudden as he held a dagger against your neck. "This curse weapon can kill you...

"You better submit."

├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤ ├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤

Yes. A spicy chapter. But how is it going to end?

Would you submit Daddy Toji or stay loyal to our king Sukuna? Tell me your opinion <3

Credit to one of my friends that wants to say anonym who helped me with ideas and that chapter <3 Ily