𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔢𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔶-𝔣𝔦𝔳𝔢

(Y/N)'s POV

You glanced at Gojo, then at Sukuna. You two were free to go. The first-year student stood there surprisingly quiet. Were they sad? Yuji came up and hugged you tightly, Nobara soon joined. Megumi kept Gojo in his arms while Sukuna glanced at the sky. The darkness would soon overgrow the orange-toned sky.

"Tsk." With a quick hand grab, Sukuna grabbed your wrist and started to run off. "Enough emotional talking." He spoke while you followed him and glanced back at your companions and friends. Shaking your head to get yourself back onto the hard reality you realized how it eventually had to end like this anyway. These were just weak humans. Nothing more. Right?

Sukuna kept running and running, deeper into the forest as he eventually stopped and took a deep breath. "Little doll, you got me fighting back there." He spoke before collapsing on his knees, breathing heavily and groaning. He must have had taken quite some hits as well. He must have held it together back then to not seem weak. You knelt beside him and cupped his cheeks. "Hey, it's alright. I'll take care of you," you reassured with a soft tone as you laid an arm around him. "We'll build our new era. Our new empire," he spoke, his words spoken with hate. "Shhhh, calm down first." You whispered. He was trembling. You weren't sure if it was because of anger or weakness, so you just hugged him silently, using your cursed energy to heal him.

His breathing eventually regulated itself and his wounds sealed shut. "Aghhhh it was a pretty nice fight. I didn't feel like that in ages." He spoke proudly, sounding stronger again and standing up. You got up as well and leaned against an old tree. "So, what are we going to do now?" he asked. "Mhmm how about we explore this new century first?" you asked as you thought about it. "I'd rather like to create pure chaos." He replied with an evil grin, his eyes turning red.

"I'd stick with looking at the new century first." you contradicted him, crossing your arms. "Now why would we do that-" he replied. "Well, we were sealed for enough long, I'd like to see what this century is offering." He opened his mouth, but nothing came out. "Nothing against it? Great!" you spoke as he reached out for you. "Agh wait- I-" he spoke, trying to find something against it. "Ugh, whatever." he finally agreed as you smiled.

"Let's travel!"

├Timeskip of half a year┤

You and Sukuna started to travel around. Your travel began in Japan and started on foot, exploring the new century. It was breathtaking yet sad. So many new things. Good as bad. You had to explain to Sukuna multiple times to travel around peacefully. Sometimes he would listen, sometimes he wouldn't. From Japan, you traveled over the sea onto the continents Asia and Europe before returning to Tokyo. It was worth it.

After traveling you were finally back in Tokyo. You never heard from the Jujutsu Highschool ever since the fight. You always had them on your mind. Sometimes you would not be able to sleep for days. Even if Sukuna never mentioned the high school, he always seemed to think about them as well.

By traveling, you had gotten your hands on Sukuna's weapon, as well as finding your katana. It was nice to finally feel complete again. Sitting on the roof, you glanced down at the busy streets of Tokyo. It was the skyscraper Sukuna had asked you to marry him. You two still hadn't done the ritual to complete it.

You were always hoping he would mention it someday. Maybe he was just not in the mood. He seemed to be more distant after the fight with Gojo. Even if he trusted you completely, he never seemed to want to answer your question on what was bothering him.

"Here we are again." he interrupted your overthinking, sitting down beside you. "Yeah." You replied before turning to him. He glanced at the sky and sighed. "We went through so many fights, struggles and yet we end up back here."

"Seems like we are just meant to stay here," you replied, chuckling. Smirking at you, he pulled you onto his lap with kissed you passionately. "I still haven't forgotten what we did on here." He whispered into your ear as shivers ran down your spine. He still remembered.

"Once I find the perfect place, we shall complete our marriage," he mumbled against your skin as he traveled down to your neck, kissing your collarbone and traveling back up to your neck before biting into it softly. "Ouch." you squeaked as you felt his soft chuckle.

"What's our next goal?" he spoke as he removed himself from you, looking deep into your eyes. You opened your mouth but stopped as you heard a loud explosion near Shibuya.

"I guess there."

├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤ ├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤

New update? Yes, that's correct. :) I wanted to finish this story so here we are. What will happen next? Manga readers might know what, but I don't wanna spoil anything. (I won't add any Jujutsu Kaisen Spoilers so don't worry!

I hope you guys are doing alright. Oh and join my discord server if you want to talk to me and my friend group (Φ ω Φ)

Link. https://discord.gg/rQgkEC2XEz

Or in my bio <3