ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔰𝔦𝔵𝔱𝔥𝔶-𝔢𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱

All of you soon finished eating as Sukuna growled as you stood up to help the others with the dishes. "What's wrong?" you asked as he had his arms crossed and was glancing into your eyes. You moved towards him and cupped his cheeks. "You're mine...I don't like so many people around you. You belong to me only." He spoke as he wrapped his arms around you, kissing you softly.

"I am sure you showed them clear enough Sukuna." You spoke as you caress a hand through his soft and fluffy hair. "Besides that, are they disrespectful towards us?" He muttered and you sighed. "Honey, you know that they aren't our servants. They're our allies. Even if we are the king and queen of curses. They don't need to kneel in front of us." You explained as he thought about it. "I'll make an exception this time."

"Hey, (Y/N) and Sukuna. We'll meet up in five minutes, okay?" Gojo said and you nod. "This man should stop taking your name in his mouth. He might regret it later." He snapped and you chuckled as he pulled you closer, kissing you again. "Come on let's go. We still have that mission to do." you winked as you grabbed his hand, leading him to Gojo. "So, what's up?" you asked and he smirked at you, earning the death glare of Sukuna.

"Well since you two have this mission tomorrow, I want you to explain everything," he spoke as he pointed at some pictures. One of them showed Hanami and the other showed Jogo. "We know about these two special grade curses, but not about the rest. "We don't know who their leader," he stated as you and Sukuna listened carefully. "I heard that they're meeting in this club," he explained as his voice went more serious now.

"You'll go there as guests and will spy on them, if you two notice anything suspicious, you'll get out of there, do you understand?" he spoke and you nod while Sukuna thought about it. "This Jogo...and Hanami know our faces," he spoke while raising an eyebrow and Gojo facepalmed himself. "You're right."

"Why don't we just go there as king and queen of the curses?" Sukuna asked as he pointed at Jogo. "I remembered that this weak curse wanted to make a deal, am I right little doll?" he asked as you remembered. Jogo wanted us to go with him, to meet his boss.

"Sukuna is right," you said as he wrapped his arms around you. "Of course I am," he whispered as you glanced at Gojo. "Well, how can I know that you will keep your promise and won't run over to the enemy?" he asked as you and Sukuna smirked. "Curses can't lie. We cannot betray nor break a promise once we said it." Sukuna explained as he hugged you tighter now.

"Seems like a good deal," you spoke. "Besides that do I like it here," you confessed as Gojo smiled softly. "I'm glad to hear that, the others will surely be happy to hear about it."

"Well...you'll get to listen to today's music that and you will watch videos of people dancing, to make sure to not draw any unnecessary attention to you." he said as he handed you some videotapes. "You have a TV in your home," he explained as you and Sukuna glanced at him confused. Curses didn't know how to handle a TV. He sighed as he waved Yuji, Nobara, and Megumi over. "You three will help them understand technology," he said before he disappeared into the dorm. "This is going to be fun." Megumi sighed as Nobara took out her phone.

"Let's go to your home then!" Yuji said excitedly as you five went into the house. "Okay look carefully," Nobara said as she typed on her phone, taking pictures and icons appear. "It's the newest technology! You can share pictures, places, foods, and videos!" You glanced at her phone surprised by so many options. They continued to talk about technology, phones, TV, and their purposes. After good two hours was every single question answered and you understood the basics. Sukuna seemed to be interested as well, surprisingly. He usually wasn't interested in human things, but he liked this idea.

"Well, that would be all...We still have training with Gojo in a few minutes so we got to go but if you have any questions, feel free to ask!" Nobara lastly said as they left, Megumi giving us a light nod and Yuji waving with his pure smile. "I'd love to see them dancing style from this century," you spoke as you held a tape in your hand. "Sukuna moved up behind you as he made you sit down with him, pulling you onto his lap as he slid his arms around you, imprisoning you. "That reminds me of the time you didn't want to dance as I just captured you..." he mumbled and you had to chuckle. "You're right. But let's look at them," you said as you put the tape into the TV.

He leaned back as he was now supporting his head with his arm, glancing at the TV. The two people were dancing to some very quick music as you observed their movements. It seemed to be fun. The people on the tape were laughing as they danced. It seemed to be very different but you enjoyed new things. You two remained watching TV as you noticed soft snoring behind you.

Sukuna had fallen asleep as he was still supporting his head on his hand. It was night already. This day went over quite quickly, you thought to yourself as you turned the TV off. You slowly moved behind him as you gently laid his head onto your lap, softly caressing through his hair as he was sleeping peacefully. Lucky for you, he didn't punish you today for what you did earlier.

You placed a soft kiss onto his forehead as you fell asleep, sitting against a wall while having the king of curse's head onto your lap, snoring peacefully.

├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤ ├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤

♡ॢ₍⸍⸌̣ʷ̣̫⸍̣⸌₎ Stay safe!

So I've decided about the Gojo situation. I will make threesome smut eventually. But I will make it a separate story, so it will not involve the main story. (ミㅇ ༝ ㅇミ) Thank you guys for adding your opinion to this!