𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔢𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔶-𝔢𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱

"I think you underestimate me." You snapped with a smirk on your face. "Besides that. Is my king here in a few seconds?" You spoke in a calm tone, glancing towards the steel door.

Toji raised his eyebrow confused before laughing. "You love to joke around...don't you?" He asked, slightly cutting into your throat. You just started to count backward in a quiet tone as he seemingly got tenser. Even if he was acting cool. His body was telling otherwise.

three...two...one...

You didn't even have to turn around as the metal door crashed with a loud bang against the opposite wall. "You called my dear-" Sukuna spoke in a calm and sarcastic tone, walking through the dust cloud as he was moving towards you. He exited from the cloud while brushing some dust off his arms before he stopped in his tracks. He glanced at yours and Tojis's unfortunate position. His eyes widened and his smile was wiped off his lips. "Is that a dream, or do I see a filthy man's hands on my doll?" He asked, sharpening his nails.

"And you are?" Spoke Toji in a bored tone as he pressed the dagger further into your skin. You hissed at him as blood began to run down your neck. As Sukuna noticed that, he wouldn't even answer, instead, he attacked him which made Toji ease his grip, allowing you to push him away.

Losing his balance by the strong kick of yours, Sukuna grabbed his collar and threw him on the hard ground, grabbing the dagger out of his hands and threatening him.

"Aye. Easy there." Toji spoke, laughing while glancing up at him. "We don't need to be violent, you know." He chuckled while he grabbed Sukuna's arm, forcing him to ease the strength he put on his neck.

"Leave. I won't offer you this kind gesture twice." Sukuna threatened as he grabbed Toji by his collar and walked towards the exit. With a surprisingly calm expression, Toji left without any single word.

Sukuna sighed as he turned to you. "(Y/N)... Are you okay?" he asked as you nod. He glanced at the chains and growled. "Curse proof huh. This man sure knew how to beat us,"  he mumbles as he grabbed the dagger and cut the chains from the wall giving you the least freedom of getting away from the wall and hugging Sukuna.

"Easy there." He spoke in a soft tone as he slung his arms around you. Gently caressing your cheek and checking the cut on your throat. It was still bleeding.

Without thinking, he leaned down and licked the running blood off your neck. His lips were tender as he continued to kiss the injury. He then froze as he noticed a red mark. "That's not mine," he spoke coldly.

"I know." you replied in a quiet tone as he grabbed your chin, lifting it." I shall claim you as mine again. I will show your body who their master is. And who is the only one to make it feel good." He whispered into your ear as he gently bit down. Making you wince.

"Sorry for calling you again," you spoke, glancing down, feeling ashamed of being weak. "It's fine. At least we are together again. And tonight. We shall connect once again." he replied with a devilish grin, making you blush and realize what he meant by that.

"Come on. The fight isn't over." He spoke, taking your hand as he pulled you towards the exit. "How are the others?" you asked. "I had to save Nanami's and Gojo's ass. They both owe me something for that. Mahito and Geto seem to have a lot of fun. I had to get serious." he explained while walking upstairs into the sunlight, pulling you after him.

The sun was blinding you when you finally arrived on the surface. Your eyes were used to the dark at that point. "(Y/N)! Sukuna!" shouted a voice as you both turned around at the same time. It was Yuji waving with a huge smile on his face. Beside him was Megumi, sitting on the ground, seemingly tired. You walked up to them and smiled softly.

"I'm glad you are safe," Sukuna spoke as he watched you. Your lips turned into a devilish smile as he blushed, realizing he just admitted to caring for them. "Oh shut it!" he growled as Yuji hugged him by surprise.

"Oi, what do you think you're doing brat!" he snapped as Yuji chuckled to himself. "Just welcoming my family." Sukuna awkwardly held his arms up into the air while leaning back.

This sentence made Sukuna blush even more as he slowly laid his arms on Yuji's back. Megumi finally stood up and hugged you as well. "How dare you guys leave." He mumbled against your chest with his eyes closed, seemingly exhausted.

"Come on. Let's get out of here." You spoke, running your hand through Megumi's hair. Before the others could respond you heard familiar voices coming into our way.

"I can't believe Sukuna ruined everything! He just started a war. I won't let him win a second time!"

├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤ ├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤

A steamy night is waiting for you! But who is the person that is complaining about Sukuna? Well, you shall find out in the next chapter <3

Also...if you play Genshin Impact on the American server you can gladly add me and play with me <3

My UID: 619030828 aka Karma ^.^

^