ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔰𝔦𝔵𝔱𝔥𝔶-𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔢

You woke up as you noticed that you weren't in the living room anymore, rather in the bed. Sukuna had his arm wrapped around you. You smiled at the thought of him gently carrying you into the bedroom, preventing backache due to the bad sleeping posture you had earlier.

His breath tickled your neck as he mumbled something in his sleep. "Idiot...(Y/N), of course, I love you." you chuckled as you heard that and turned yourself around, kissing his forehead as he softly opened his eyes. "Mhm, good morning beautiful," he said with his deep good morning voice as he had a smirk on his face. "Morning." You were about to get out of bed as he grabbed you by your waist and pulled you back towards his chest, mumbling something into your neck as he hid his face in your neck crook, growling. "You're mine..." You sighed as you pat his head, looking at him.

"We should prepare ourselves for today," you spoke and he sighed.

"You're right..." he growled as he sat up. He yawned and stretched himself as he showed his muscular chest. A soft blush stayed on your cheeks as you couldn't stop yourself from taking a good glimpse at his body. He noticed that and smirked at you proudly.

"Let's train a bit shall we?" he asked as he stood up, and grabbing his kimono. You smiled as you stood up, excited for the training. "I'd love to! I wanted to fight against you for quite a while now. I need my revenge!" you said as you put your kimono on as well. He offered you his arm as you took it and walked out of your chamber.

It was early in the morning as you two walked into the field. The sun slowly started to show itself as you two stood in front of each other. "We should try to not destroy anything," you said as he cracked his neck smirking. "Sure thing, but I might destroy you later," he spoke as he winked at you. You got flustered as you thought about it. "I haven't forgotten about yesterday little doll," he spoke as got into his fighting position. His face got highlighted by the upgoing sun as you observed his facial features.

"Come on," he spoke as he smirked at you. You snapped out of your trance as quickly charged at him as he dodged it by inches. "Damn little one your quite quick-" he spoke as you landed the next hit in his face. You wanted to try to defeat him. He held his cheek as he began to chuckle. "You want to make this serious? Sure thing," he spoke as he grabbed your leg as you were about to kick him. He twisted it as you moved your body with the twisting, landing another hit, this time in his side.

You noticed his expression tensing as he growled at you. "You'll regret it," he shouted as he ran towards you, grabbing your wrist as he landed a hit onto your stomach. He then threw you on the ground as he punched into the ground, missing your head by inches as you widen your eyes, kicking into his knee as he cursed. He moved off you as you stood up, grabbing a handful of sand as you jumped back.

"You've become stronger, I'm proud of you little doll," he spoke proudly, as he held his side. "You didn't slack off either," you said as you felt your stomach aching. You two remained to observe each other's movement before Sukuna started to charge at you again. You dodged his punch with your arm as you threw the sand into his eyes, distracting him long enough to move behind him, kicking into his back as he fell onto the ground as you grabbing his arm, twisting it as you smirked victoriously. "I won!" you stated as he rolled his eyes.

"Still so much to learn." he sighed. His nails then dig into your hand that was holding his arm down. He then pushed you off as he knew you were lighter than him, charging at you as he threw you on the ground, sitting onto your stomach now, smiling. "Gotcha."

You rolled your eyes smiling as you held your arms up in surrender. "Oh, my dear king of curses! Have mercy!" you whined as he put his full weight on you. You then heard a loud clapping as you glanced to your left. There you noticed the others, standing at the edge of the field.

Were they watching the fight between you and Sukuna? "I have to say you are both very quick and strong curses," Gojo said as Yuji and Nobara had their mouth wide open. "I wasn't even able to follow the two! They moved too quickly!" they praised as Sukuna stood up, picking you up on your feet. "Not bad," said Megumi as the Panda enjoyed some food beside Toge, who nods at the both of you. Maki seemed to observe you two and didn't say anything.

"Hey, why don't we all train together?" he asked as you sighed. "A little break would be good." You said as Sukuna placed a kiss onto your forehead. "Why are you all awake anyway?" he asked as he chuckled. "Well, the curse power in your hits is insane, so of course, we would wake up," Gojo said as he walked up closer to you, reaching for your face as Sukuna slapped his hand away, pulling you towards his chest with his arm, growling at Gojo as he imprisoned you. "Don't touch her."

Gojo sighed in disappointment as he pointed at the dirt on your cheek. "I'll do that while you keep your hands off her." Sukuna snapped as Gojo smirked at him. "Sure thing, "he spoke as he shrugged his shoulders.

├Timeskip┤
You and the others continued to train, giving each others tips until the evening as you and Sukuna started to prepare yourself for the mission.

You had put on the beautiful dress that you had tried on earlier, which matched your body perfectly. You also had done your makeup, highlighting your lips with dark red lipstick. In addition, you wore a golden chain and some earrings, Nobara had borrowed you earlier. Sukuna had put on his black pants with his red shirt, having it half unbuttoned as it showed off some of his bare chests. In addition, he wore a golden chain around his neck. "You look amazing," he said as he moved up closer to you, sliding his arm around you as you two glanced into the mirror. "Are you ready?" he asked as you nod.

"Yes, let's do it."

├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤ ├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤

I've been working on this to finally make the chapter I've wanted to do so badly a while ago as it will get released soon. (^ω^)