Chapter 18 - His claim

He looked at you surprised and signed afterwards. "You released too much of your curse power again. I should end that before you hurt yourself." He appeared behind you again and this time you were able to dodge his attack, cutting into his hand.

"It's starting to annoy me." He growled, throwing some blood into your eyes, taking your vision. You tried wiping it away before he would attack again but it was too late, he grabbed your neck. "Don't resist little doll...Just let it happen." He whispered into your ear, as you were gasping for air. He was squeezing tighter than last time. He made you drop your katana and you started clinging his hands, desperately trying to ease the grip.

After a minute, you stopped resisting as your body started to get limp. At that point your eyes had turned back to normal and the tattoos disappeared. He let you go and you fell on the hard ground, coughing and gasping for air. You felt blood running down your collarbone. Sukuna had pierced your neck with his nails to add even more pressure.

Sukuna was looking down on you, kneeling in front of you and pulled you into a hug. "I'm sorry...but it was the only way I would get you to calm down. Talking would have made it worse so I had to resort to harsher means." You nod, as you held your neck, still recovering from the strong grip.

<<<Time skip>>>

Sukuna had carried you into the bed and let a nurse treating your neck. You felt weird. It was like someone had took over your body as you were fighting against him.

Sukuna entered the bedroom with a smirk on his face again. "Since I won you need to do that what I say." He said, sitting down beside you. You pouted. "Fine...what is it? Torture? Blaming myself? Dancing?" You spoke, looking down.

"I want you to look at the nigh sky with me." He simply said and you stared at him surprised.  "Stargazing? Seriously? Nothing else?" You asked and he nodded in respond. You signed in relieve as you looked outside.

"The sun will go down soon...I will carry you to the roof then." he said, softly stroking your hair. He was all sweet and you didn't understand why. You didn't complain and smiled at him. He moved closer to you as he hugged you from behind, putting his head on yours, while pulling you close to his chest.

"Sure."  answered and smiled back at him.

————————————————————————

It's a short chapter I knooowww...the next one is going to be longer tho...since we're going to look at the beautiful night sky!