Chapter 23 - Business

Blood ran down from your lips and looked at your hand horrified...was it really just a dream...It felt so real. "Hey little doll...are you alright?" Sukuna asked, pulling you onto his lap. Slowly wiping the blood away. "Why are you bleeding?" He asked and you were still all shaken up. "I-I had a dream about me getting s-stabbed." You said. You didn't want to mention him getting killed as well, since you just wanted to go to sleep as fast as possible. You two eventually fell back asleep and the rest of the night went by quietly.

In the morning, Sukuna told you that he had some business with a other curse, he wanted to take you with him. You growled but eventually followed him. Sukuna sat down on the dragon like creature, you following him, sitting on his lap without him even ordering you to do so. He smirked. "Little doll...I like where this is going..." He whispered in your ear and you glanced away flustered. "S-Shut up...I only did that because I knew you would order me to do anyway." You growled and he laughed. "I never gave this curse a name...why don't you name him? " He asked you, putting a hand on the creature. "I will call him (PN = Pet name)."
(Tell me in the comments how you would name this curse UwU)

You two flow over large and all kinds of different landscapes. Eventually, you two arrived and landed on a protruding mountain in the middle of a flat area. You got up and Sukuna quickly moving you close. "Stay close little doll...don't you dare to run away like last time." He threatened, moving close to your face with his. You smirked and decided to tease him a little. You gave him a quick kiss on his lips and then started to walk towards the entrance. For a moment, Sakuna didn't move, probably stunned and then turned towards you grinning. "Thin ice little one..." He said as he caught up to you, sliding his arms around your waist. He was about to kiss you when the door suddenly opened.

Two guards opened the door and made a gesture for us to follow them. Sukuna sighed in disappointment and you grinned victoriously. "We're not done." he growled as you two pursued the guards. The hallway was quite dark and prison like designed. There was also a foul smell that made you sick. After about a 5 Minute walk you two stood now in front of a big gate. One of the guards opened it and revealed the room behind it.

Sukuna trod and you followed. You looked at a big throne in the middle of the room, someone was casually sitting on it, watching us. Your eyes suddenly widen as you got a closer look...this was the curse...from your dream...

——————————————————————

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU FOR 10K READS :,) I WAS CRYING OUT OF JOY! Y'ALL MADE ME LAUGH SO MUCH YOUR JUST AMAZING! I AM PLANNING TO DO A SPECIAL SO TELL ME IN THR COMMENTS WHAT YOU LIKE...

1) LEMON
2) FLUFF ACA CUTE
3) BOTH

I AM GOING TO WRITE THE SPECIAL OR SPECIALS TOMORROW SINCE IT MEANS A LOT TO ME! THANK YOU SMMMMM! <3