Chapter 48 - Night walk

You glanced at him and he was now observing a cherry blossom leaf, dancing on the water surface. It was a clear night and the stars were shining bright. It was a full moon and Sukuna gently gripped your side as he pulled you closer towards him.

"I am not sorry for what I've said...I didn't want a fight but if it's the only thing that will make Yuu accept us is if he loses...I hope you understand this little doll..." You bit on your lip and nod. You didn't want to watch them fight over you...but if it's the only thing that can silence your stubborn best friend you'd accept it.

"Come on...let's enjoy the night shall we?" Sukuna offered and you rolled your eyes playfully. "Fine..." you replied and gently took his hand and he weaved his finger in yours. A small smirk formed on his lips and you leaned your head on his shoulder, breathing in the fresh air.

"You know little doll...I've been thinking...you've changed me," he said as you two glanced into the sky. "I never thought that I'd protect you with everything I have and get jealous of every person that even dares to talk to you...You're mine but I want you to reply that love...this is why I am holding myself back with claiming you," he spoke, glancing at your face now. You replied his glance and watched the beautiful moonlight shine on his side.

"I've noticed that a long time ago...you just want to protect me...and I understand that. Thank you Sukuna...I fell for you even though I thought I'd be impossible. Even in hard times...we stay together. We will get your fortress back and kill Akuma. And we will live happily forever." You answered and his eyes widen at your response in surprise. "(Y/N)-" he mumbled.

You two glanced at each other before Sukuna leaned in for a kiss, gently caressing your cheek as he deepened the kiss. After some time, he moved away and squeezed your hand, pulling you with him as you two started to explore the garden.

You walked over the red-painted bridge onto a stone path, leading upstairs to beautiful flowers and green grass. The wind was gently striping your cheek and you two just walked silently. No words had to fulfill the emotions you two felt right now. It was only you and Sukuna, against the world.

"Here let me show you something..." he said as he sat down onto the green grass and pulled you onto his lap. He sat up straight and began to move his hands in front of you. You first glanced back at him confused but as you then returned your look to his hands a small, little blue shining fish, that was swimming in his hand. It wasn't a real fish...it was a curse...shaped like a fish. It was beautiful. "You as a strong curse can use some of your strength and create all kinds of shapes and forms with it..." he said as he gently leads the curse into your hands. "He can't do anything...he uses your power but he can't talk...he is just there.." he explained as you were concentrating on keeping the little curse alive. "It's not that hard..." you said after some time relaxing, letting the curse swirling around your hand and both of you.

"I will teach you how to create one later...what do you say?" he asked and you nod smiling. "Sure thing," you answered as the curse slowly dissolved itself, leaving luminous dust behind which slowly rose into the atmosphere. You watched as the very last bit was gone and then slowly closed your eyes, leaning against his muscular chest, feeling safe and protected. A satisfied sound escaped your lips as you slowly fell asleep in Sukunas strong arms. He placed a kiss on your forehead as he slowly stood up, picking you up bridal style as you had already dosed off.

"Baka...always need to fall asleep..." he mumbled quietly as he put your hair tear behind your ear, walking back as gently as possible to not wake you up. He sneaked back to the room you both stayed in and opened the door. The door made a horrible and loud sound and Sukuna glanced down at you worried, only to relax after seeing you holding a part of his Kimono with your hand and smiling to yourself. "Stop being cute..." he whispered as he laid you down on the bed, moving a bedsheet over both of you since you were still holding him.

"Goodnight beautiful...sleep well..." he whispered into your ear before he fell into a deep sleep as well.

——————————————————————
I hope you liked the story. This was a very soft and relaxing chapter but I think my readers deserve that.

And I apologize for the late update but I hope you guys like it. <33 If you want a comfort character letter click on the link in my bio I love you all.

Psst...By the way...I am currently working on the 100k special so stay tuned