ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔢

You pressed your body against the stone edge as much as you were able to. He had imprisoned you with his arms, as he pressed his upper body against yours. You were still covering your chest and with your free hand, you tried to push him away desperately.

"You know little doll...when you're exposing yourself in front of me like that, I am not going to be able to hold back my desires any longer.", he said as he slid a arm around your waist  and pulled you even closer. With that, he was now completely pressed against you.

├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤

Quick side note... I never wrote a lemon so I'm going to try to do it as good as possible.
If you don't like lemon just skip it ^^.

Also if you're underaged...
LEAVE OR YOUR GONNA SIN!

I am also going to mention that (Y/N) CANT get pregnant...since a lot of people were asking about that!

├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤

You blushed as you heard what he said..."N-no please leave m-me alone.", you tried to say, but got distracted by his muscular chest. He noticed that and led your hand to his hard abs. You were now as red as a tomato and tried to not look him in the eyes...

He grabbed your chin and kissed you passionate. He nibbled at your lower lip, asking for permission to enter. As you opened your mouth lightly, he quickly slid in with his tongue and started to playing with yours. You felt hot and dizzy...you just couldn't resist..you were completely exposed and you liked being dominated by Sukuna.

He moved his hands to your hips and slowly started to grind against you."I can't stop...a kiss is just not enough to please my desires...I need more", he whispered  in your ear while lightly biting onto your earlobe. He then traveled down to your neck and licked and nibbled on it. You squeaked as you felt his hard member between your thighs.

"Just do it already.", you begged. God, what am I even saying you thought. He was quite surprised by your answer and smirked devilishly. "You greedy little doll.", he said and licked his lips. He then turned you around, that you were now getting pushed against the edge, and he was behind you.

He put his shaft to your entrance and then slowly entered. You gasped as you felt his member being now completely inside... "Hmm you like that don't you..", he smirked, and didn't let you answer. Instead, he started to thrust. He was quite rough and moved fast and hard. "Damn...I d-didn't thought that y-you're so tight.", he groaned and in respond got a moan from you.

You bit on your arm and tried to stay quiet. Sukuna noticed that, pressed your lower back down which made you bend and then pounded harder into you. You bit your lip and he moved forward to take your chin and moved it towards his body. "Say my name.", he growled and you moaned again.

<<<Timeskip >>>
(I AM SORRY)

You were still sitting in the source...your legs felt like jelly and you still felt dizzy. Sakuna was beside you, smirking at you. "I didn't know that you were that naughty.", he said, and slid an arm around your shoulder. You blushed by his comment and just mumbled: "shut up.."

├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤

God that was so hard for me... I tried and I hope you liked it! If you do I might do a other one >.<

AND THANK YOU FOR 1K READS  UWU I AM SO HAPPY!