ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔣𝔦𝔣𝔱𝔶-𝔣𝔦𝔳𝔢

You slowly turned your head as you glanced towards the direction the voice came from, only to see a male. He must be young. He had black hair and glared at you. "I don't understand what the problem is." you sighed as you turned yourself to him. "You just escaped out of your prison. I saw it with my own eyes." He said. "You're the queen of curses...(Y/N), one of the strongest curses that ever lived. And now you're back. I need to execute you now." he shouted as he put his hands together and created two shikigamis. "Ten shadow technique....divine dogs!" Two wolves appeared and growled at you.

You sighed as you you wanted to pull out your katana, but it was gone. "Oh, are you searching this?" Said another voice behind you. You glanced back to see a brown-haired girl, holding your katana. "Hey...weak mortal...give that back." You said a little angrier now.

"Why would I..." she said smiling. "Our sensei told us to take care of you, to make sure that you won't escape. Even if you were able to escape, we can't let you live." She said as he took out nails and a hammer? You didn't understand these two. You sighed in frustration as you transformed yourself into your ultimate form. Tattoos started to form themselves and your eyes started to glow red.

"If you want it the harsh way...fine," you said as you moved behind the girl in less than a second. You easily grabbed the katana as you kicked her towards the guy, he dodged her barley and she flew against a tree. She spat blood and stared at you. "Since we sorted that out with my weapon-" Your eyes widen as you took a glance at the weapon, this wasn't your katana...it was a fake. "You little rat," you growled as you threw the katana away, watching the girl smirk as you went in for a second attack.

But the guy stepped in between and let his two shikigamis attack you. You liked these creatures so you simply dodged their attacks and shielded yourself with your arm. The wolf bit down tightly and you had no other choice than to kick him away. You then moved in front of him as you punched him right into the face, making him fly backward. "Foolish mortals...so breakable." you sighed as you walked up to him and grabbed him by his collar, threatening him with your nails. "Who are you...what time do we live in and where can I find Sukuna."

"We won't tell you...even if that means that we die...Gojo said we cannot allow the both of you to be together...your strength will be impossibly strong. For him you are no match...but for the rest of humanity, you're a great threat." he said as he breathed heavily, trying to ease your grip.

"If you don't like your life there's nothing wrong with killing you here and now then am I right?" you asked smirking as you moved your nail closer to his neck, making his skin bleed. "Okay wait!" said the girl.

"I am Nobara Kugisaki and his name is Megumi Fushiguro...you are in the 21th century. We don't know where Sukuna is...just let him go," she said as she held her arm, looking down. "Nobara you idiot!" he shouted as you thought about it.

A sudden power wave hit you, this was Sukuna. He was in a fight. You dropped Megumi immediately as you started to run off. "Hey! Come on Megumi we can't let her escape." You heard Nobara say. But you didn't care, you had to find Sukuna, quickly. If it's true what these two weak mortals said, is this Gojo an extremely powerful sorcerer?

The power wave hit you again. You ran through the forest and stopped at a clearing. You glanced over the city and closed your eyes, trying to sense him. You soon succeeded and ran further until you stopped in front of a river. On the other side was Sukuna...standing there. He held his arm as he growled at the man in front of him. The guy had white hair and a blindfold? What was up with these people you thought to yourself. You then started to shout out of your lungs.

"Sukuna!"

├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤

Will you two escape the Gojo Satoru? What will happen. That's the question that I cannot reply you yet. ;))