ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔴𝔢𝔩𝔳𝔢

You were gazing into his beautiful eyes, as he reduces the space between your faces. He kissed you softly before moving back again. "You need to wait until we are home," he said smirking and you blushed and turned your head in embarrassment. This guy is turning your head around. You wanted to backstab him...kill him but now, you felt something special between him and you.

As the music ended, you loosen the grip on his shoulder and took a step back so that you were now beside him again. The elder man on the throne stood up and began with a speech. It was a boring one and you just signed. "Let the banquet begin!" He shouted lastly before the surrounding curses started moving towards a table full of food. As you took a gaze over to the food and you almost puked. It didn't look delicious at all. Some of the food had eyes, an exotic color, or just didn't look tasty.

Sukuna came back with a plate with food and without warning put a piece of green cake in your mouth. "Swallow it." He ordered and you swallowed the cake and immediately felt sick. You held your hands to your mouth and started running. You need a toilet...fast. You heard Sukuna shouting as you kept running deeper into the fortress.

You eventually found a toilet and could finally release the pressure off your stomach. As you finished you walked out of the restroom, looking around. Where are you? And how are you going to be able to go back to Sukuna? Should you try to escape?

Suddenly, a hand grabbed you from behind and pushed you against the wall. "What do we have here." said an unknown voice. As you looked at who it was you widen your eyes. It wasn't Sukuna. It was some weird-looking curse. He had one eye, was around 6.2 feet tall, and had purple skin. "I already saw you at the entrance...A wonderful creature." You glared at him and then spit on him. "Shut up and let me go you, weird-looking bastard." You shouted and kicked him in between his legs. His face was filled with pain and he loosed his grip on you. This was your chance. You pushed him away and began running.

"Get her.", he just said and you turned around, only to see two similar-looking curses. You were surrounded. They both grabbed one of your arms and pushed you down on your knees, making you squeak out in pain. The curse that showed up first slowly wipe off his face and moved towards you. "You don't spit on me like that." He said now in an angry tone.

You were about to try releasing your curse power and you suddenly heard someone shouting.

"Get your filthy hands off my property!"

├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤

Hehe, It's going to get spicier! Be ready for that ;)

Edit: THANK YOU FOR 2K READS I AM JUST SPEECHLESS <3