ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔥𝔯𝔢𝔢

You had to watch Yuu and your father getting dragged in front of you and Sukuna. "So if I remember right, these are the people that are the most important to you...am I right?", Sukuna asked, looking at you with a serious look."Remember, if you lie to me, the chain is also going to turn red."

You just nodded and shook your head away. "Yes, please let them go.", you muttered.

"I can't...It's a part of the transformation. You need to leave your loved ones behind." he conveyed, and you looked up to him as he said the word "kill". They're going to kill your best friend and your father? Before that, I am going to kill this Sukuna! You thought, rage floating through your veins, as you grabbed for your katana as you made yourself ready for the attack. The necklace became red and before you could even pull your katana, Sukuna had grabbed your neck, squeezing tightly.

"Na na na, is my doll ungrateful and angry?", whispers a voice into your ear, while lightly biting onto your earlobe. " Sukuna went in less than a second behind you, and was now hugging you from behind. "My queen isn't that obedient as I hoped she would be", he said smiling. "You're going to kill them. Now, do as I say."

Two guardians came in, having both their sharp swords in their hands. "Are you ready?" he spoke smirking. You tried to free yourself as you glanced into the eyes of your loved ones. No, please don't do that! You thought.

Your father looked on the ground and Yuu just smiled at you: "Don't worry about me princess, I will protect you even if I am not on this world anymore. I will continue my journey to the afterlife. I am going to wait for you.", Yuu said and you had tears in your eyes. Why...why.

With one cut, both of their heads got cut off from the bodies. The eyes of lifelessness looked into your soul. You fall to your knees and started to cry. "You bastard..", you muttered glaring at Sukuna.

"You're getting cheekier every minute huh?... Don't forget that you wanted to kill me before...It's like you're begging for punishment.", he responded with a grin on his face. "Take the bodies away", he ordered and the servants began to clean the floor and took the bodies away.

He grabbed your wrist and pulled you close. He wiped your tears away and put (Y/H) behind your ear. "Hmm what's a fair punishment ?", he mumbled to himself.

You were still shocked and just stared at his chest. "W-why did I have to see that?", you asked, holding back your tears.

"The queen of curses needs to be emotionless...selfish and have a strong soul. You also can't have any relatives or friends. Just me. Because I am the king. And you belong to me...only me", he whispers.

I need to become stronger...I need to be on the same level as this monster. I am going to become the queen and then backstab him. Yes...This is a good plan, you thought.

"Anyways...I already found the perfect punishment!", he says grinning and leans in closer to your face...

├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤

Redoing my story isn't easy, hell it does take a while...