ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔢𝔩𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫

You quickly walked to the entrance without looking back. "Stop!" You heard Sukuna shout and you growled and stopped in your tracks. After some time Sukuna caught up to you and smirked.

"Don't forget that you're still under my control little doll. I can do whatever I want...and I hate when people disobey me.", he grinned and took your cheeks with one hand, squeezing them. You just glared at him. After he had teased you for a while you got on the dragon-like creature again.

"Come here.", he ordered, pointing at his lap. You just sighed and sat down, crossing your arms and the creature started to fly.

<<<Time skip>>>

You soon arrived at a fortress. It wasn't as big as Sukunas, but it was big enough to marvel at it. You got up and Sukuna slid an arm around your waist. "Stay close, otherwise you might get hurt," he whispered and you began to walk towards the entrance. Some weird-looking creatures were already standing there. They all gazed at you since you must've been the only human here. They remain silent since you had the king of curses beside you, protecting you.

"Why are they looking at me like that?", you asked Sukuna and he just grinned. "Well, you don't see beauty every day. Besides that, they still think that you are just a human which means they look at you as easy prey.", He explained and continued. "But since I am here, they aren't going to dare to touch you. If they try...I will kill them." This expression was more serious now.

You smiled at the thought that he cared for you. You two entered the big ballroom that was full of more creatures. They were all dressed like royalties but in a dark way. Most of them wore black and had weapons on them. There was also a big throne in the middle, where an elder-looking man was sitting, monitoring the guests.

You and Sukuna went closer to him and Sukuna greeted the man. "Oh...Is that a gift for me?", the man said, looking at you. Sukuna just laughed and shook his head. "You're funny...this is my ownership. She is here to accompany me." He said and his grip on your hips increased.

You remain silent and just glared at the man. He just looked at you and then clapped with his hands. "Well then...let the ball begin!" Music started to play and Sukuna pulled you a little rough to his chest. He had now both of his arms around your waist and slowly began to move to the music.

Since you had no other choice, you just began moving with him, putting your hands on his shoulder while looking into his eyes. They imprisoned you in seconds and left you completely helpless. He smirked and moved down as he strips your lips with his. He was teasing you, playing with you and you liked it.

├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴

Thank you so so much for so many votes and reads I can't even believe it UwU. And also stay tuned for the next chapter is going to be spicy ;)