Chapter 34 - Having fun

Disclaimer!

This is a Lemon and NOT for under aged audience...read at your own risk of sinning. Leave as long as you can.
——————————————————————

You sighed at his smirk and turned yourself to face him. „And what did you had in mind?" you asked, watching him innocently. „Well...first..." he whispered while moving his face closer towards yours. „We....kiss.." he continued as he started to kiss you passionate. „And then..." he spoke while sliding an arm around you, pulling you even closer and moving his hands into your kimono to slowly massage your chest. „We touch each other..." he mumbled and you started to untie his Kimono, touching his muscular chest and revealing his line looking tattoos to observe every inch of his body. He was so handsome and you couldn't stop staring until he suddenly picked you up and pushed you against the wall roughly.

You wraped your legs around his hips as he started to lick your neck. You slid your arms around his neck for more balance as he continued to bite and kiss your neck. You moaned his name which made him grin against your skin as he moved his lips to your ear. „And last but not least...we make...loveee" he whispered while biting onto your earlobe. You blushed by his husky voice and couldn't hold back a soft moan as he continued to explore your body, exposing you completely. You moaned his name softly as he continued to mark you as his. He then slowly slid a hand into your underwear and you gasped, clawing yourself at his back to keep the balance.

You were able to feel his hard member against you as he continued to play with your womanhood. He then suddenly slid two fingers into you and you gasped. „Shhh..little doll..." he ordered as he slowly started to move them. He had opened your kimono completely, as he pressed you harder against the rough wooden wall. You suddenly gasped as you realized he had let a mouth appear on his palm that was busy pleasuring you. With that he started to lick down there and it drove you crazy. „I never thought of doing that...but it seemed like you really like it." he growled while french kissing you and pleasuring you at the same time. With that much pleasure you were about to reach your climax as he suddenly pulled away. „Nah nah...bad doll...We're going to have fun together." he said smiling as you were able to feel his hard member rubbing against you now.

You wanted to touch it but he quickly grabbed your wrists and pinned them against the wall as well... „Today I get the lead..." he whispered as he took off your underwear, revealing his masculinity as he softly rubbed it against your entrance. „Tell me what you want..." Sukuna ordered while still pinning your wrists on the wall with one hand and using the other to hold you in place by your waist. „I want you..." you spoke and he smirked. „How much do you want that?" he asked and you glanced away blushing. „Please just do it already!" you begged as you heard a soft chuckle and him pushing his full size inside of you.

Since he likes it rough he didn't give you time to adjust to his length, instead starting to ram his member inside of you. You cried out in pain as he continued being rough and fast with you. Tears slowly ran down your face as he pushed himself deeper inside of you. Without slowing down the peace he slowly kissed your tears away as he smirked. After some time the pain turned into pleasure and you kissed him with tongue lovingly.

You loved this man...and you would do anything he wants. He continued to slam inside of you as your climax started to rise again..."I-I'm close.." Sukuna said between his growls. „M-me too." you were able to say before you two reached your climax together and he came onto your belly.

„F-fuck..." he gasped as you looked at each other all sweaty and exausted from the pleasure. „This was amazing.." he said while breathing heavily, slowly putting you down onto the floor. You collapsed immediately as your legs felt like jelly and you groaned as your knees hit the old wooden floor. „Sukuna had to smirk at your state and picked you up, bringing you to a old bathtub in the shrine. „Let's clean ourself a bit shall we?" he grinned as you slipped of your clothes and going into the water. Even tho it was a prison for curses it at least had some clean water inside. Sukuna soon joined and you two refreshed yourself before you slowly doze off in Sukunas arms.

——————————————————————
Oh god this took me so much courage to write this again omg... >.< anyways....

Man this was such a long chapter...I apologize for being late UwU thank you so much for the support! I still can't believe we reached 35k reads and 1.4k voted like so this is my little thank you <3