ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔰𝔦𝔵𝔱𝔥𝔶-𝔣𝔦𝔳𝔢

You woke up in the bed, glancing around as you looked into the mirror. Remembering everything. You blushed at the thought as you stared at your reflection. You sat up as you noticed that you were still naked, instantly taking the bedsheet and pulling it over your exposed upper body. You're legs hurt like crazy and so did your neck. He was rough yesterday, although you couldn't complain about not liking it.

You then heard a soft groan as you glanced to your left, seeing Sukuna peacefully sleeping as he turned himself, facing you now. His sleeping face was so relaxed and adorable you thought to yourself as you slowly brushed some hair off his face. He then slowly opened his eyes as he looked at you. "What a beautiful view..." he mumbled in his deep sleepy voice as he slid his arms around you, pulling you closer to him.

You moved your hand over his chest tickling him as he smirked at you. "Is my doll ready for round two already? I sure am, and so is my friend..." he said seductively as he grinds himself against you as you felt something hard brushing over your leg. The only thing that separated you was the underwear, which was the only thing you wore right now.

"Uhm, I'm good!" you said as you sat up, covering your chest. "Come on....(Y/N) I was joking, just stay with me in bed for a little longer. You must be tired, and besides, that was this our first sleep after 1000 years." He said as you thought about it. He was right, so you ended up giving in as you hugged him from behind, switching positions as he was now the little spoon and you were the big one. "Adorable..." he mumbled as you gently caress over his abs, before brushing through his hair with your fingers, making him sign as he relaxed. "You're so good at this..." he whispered and you had to chuckle.

You kissed his neck softly and you bit onto it cutely. He soon dozed off as you stayed by his side until he fell into a deep sleep. You then slowly stood up on your shaky legs as you cursed yourself for being so weak. "Damn you..." you growled as you glanced at Sukuna peacefully sleeping. You took your dirty kimono along with Sukuna's as you went into the bathroom. You first tried everything out. The shower and tub were new to you, but they fascinated you for example that you are able to change the heat of the water. You then started to wash them until they were clean as you hang them up, to dry off. You then grabbed your bra and pulled the oversized hoodie over your head, looking into the mirror. "Not too bad..." you said to yourself as you heard a knock on the door.

You walked to the entrance as your legs were shaking. You leaned yourself against a wall, biting your lip as you opened the door. It was Gojo.

"Hey, there (Y/N)! Just checking up on you two hadn't escaped yet," he spoke as he glanced at your shaky legs. "Rough night?" he asked as he raised an eyebrow smirking. You blushed in a dark red as you stuttered. "N-no I s-slept great!" he then leaned against a wall moving closer to you. "You know if you ever change your mind...I can do that as well..." he whispered. You then heard a loud growling as you glanced behind you, seeing Sukuna's furious face.

He had put on some trousers and an open shirt showing off his muscular chest, glaring at Gojo. He grabbed you by your waist as he pulled you closer towards him. "Don't you dare to flirt with her...I dare you," he spoke aggressively as Gojo smirked at him. "Fine...fine...was worth a try," he spoke before he turned himself to leave. "Oh breakfast is ready in 20 Minutes...don't be late!" he stated as he left.

Sukuna eyed you as you glanced at him. "You weren't flirting with this guy, were you?" he asked and you rolled your eyes. "Of course not! He was the one who started!" you growled as his smirk appeared as his glance moved to your neck. "I at least marked you well..." he said as he brushed over the hickey he made you. It even hurt a little as he kissed it softly.

"Thank you for cleaning my kimono..." he said as he hid his face in the crook of your neck, mumbling something. "Of course..." you said smiling as you pat his hair. You never saw him so jealous and protective and you thought it was adorable.

"Let's prepare ourselves for breakfast."

├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤ ├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤

Gojo being the flirty opponent of Sukuna...what do you think? Should I slow down with Gojo flirting with you or should I continue this? (='∇`=)

Oh and I also released a new book about Noaya Zenin <33 The hot cousin of Toji Fushiguro? Yes this man. If you're interested I'd recommend to check it out.