ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔰𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶

The sun was slowly going down as you two left the Jujutsu Highschool, saying goodbye to the others. "Stay safe (Y/N)! Even if you are one of the strongest curses, the clubs aren't a safe place!" Nobara said as Sukuna glanced at her. "She has me." He spoke as he slid his arm around your waist. "I know, I know."

You followed the directions Gojo had gave you as you stopped in front of the club. It looked surprisingly fancy. You and he then started to let your tattoos fade. It was weird to see him without tattoos but you didn't mind. Sukuna slid his arm around you as you two entered the club. You just had to get some information, you thought to yourself as you glanced around.

├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤ ├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤

A little help to imagine this man without his tattoos. Not going to lie, but I prefer tattooed Sukuna however, he does hit different somehow. And yes I did that myself <3

 And yes I did that myself <3

├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤ ├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤

The club itself was in a dark theme. The lights were purple and shined onto the dancefloor. The bar was on the side as a few people drank their drinks. The dance floor itself was full as you noticed a few people staring at you. "Hey, stay close to me, okay?" Sukuna said as he gripped your waist tighter and clinging yourself to his shirt. "Of course."

Some people seemed to notice your strong and fearing aura and moved away while some were too busy talking. "Hey, why don't we dance? We are here to also enjoy ourselves after all," he spoke as he pulled you onto the dance floor. "Sukuna, I am not sure if this is a good idea-" you tried to protest as he started to dance.

He began to do a few steps while looking into your eyes intensely. You rolled your eyes, sighing as you started to move your body with his unsure. "We didn't watch these videos for nothing after all." He spoke as he smirked at you. He then moved his body towards yours as his arms found their way to your hip. You put your arms around his shoulders as you moved your hips in rhythm to the music, getting more comfortable.

The dance soon started to heat up as you focused yourself on Sukuna's beautiful red eyes. "You're playing with fire." He whispered as he moved in synchrony with you. He then moved you closer as you softly grind against him and as his lips escaped a small groan. His hands gripped your waist tighter, turning you around as your back was now facing his upper body. He grabbed your neck as he pulled you towards his chest, kissing your neck softly, before traveling down to your shoulder. "I could ravish you right now, baby." He whispered as you blushed, looking at him while moving your body against him. You slowly turned your head as you moved up to his ear.

"Some are looking at us," you whispered as his eyes traveled to the few males. "I noticed, either they're looking at you or they noticed who we are." He spoke as he kissed your neck one last time. "Let's get something to drink little doll." He suggested as he led you off the dancing floor to the bar. "What can I bring you two- "the barman spoke as he widened his eyes, looking at you and Sukuna. "We'd like the strongest liquid you can offer. Is something wrong about that?" Sukuna said as he smirked at him. "No, of course not." He replied as he began to prepare the drinks.

You weren't stupid. You knew that this guy knew who you two were. "There you go." The barman spoke before he returned his look to other guests. You took a sip of the drink and shook your head disgusted. "Did it had to be the strongest? This is intense," you asked Sukuna as he chuckled. "Of course, little doll. I'd love to see you drunk after all." He spoke as he drank a sip of his glass. He then glanced at his drink for a while as he widened his eyes.

You were about to take another sip as Sukuna slapped the glass away on the ground. "Don't drink it, there's poison in it." He spoke as his glance slowly turned to the barman in fury who began to run. "Go to the bathroom and get that stuff out of you. I'll chase down the barman." He stated as you began to run towards the women's restroom while Sukuna started to chase the barman down. You leaned against the wall in front of the bathroom as you took a deep breath, feeling dizzy. You then noticed a man walking towards you.

"Hey sweetie, are you okay?" he asked as he put his arm on the wall beside your head. "Want me to help you?" he asked as you tried to shove him away. You weren't strong enough? "No, leave me alone." At that point, you knew that you had to act fast. Other than Sukuna, you didn't seem to be immune to poison as you fought to keep your eyes open. "Come with me." He lastly said as he put his hand on your hip.

├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤ ├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤

You wanted protective Sukuna, go and get him in this chapter ¯\_₍⸍⸌̣ʷ̣̫⸍̣⸌₎_/¯

├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤ ├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤

"Oi, what do you think you're doing?" Sukuna asked as his shadow appeared behind him. You glanced at him as he was holding the barman by his collar, full of bruises and a bloody face. "And who are you?" the guy asked as Sukuna smirked. "I am her king. And you should know your place." He spoke as Sukuna let go of the barman and grabbed the collar of the man. He then punched him right into his face, making him bleed. The guy tried his luck with a punch towards Sukuna. He easily dodged it as he kicked him into the near wall. He then began to kick into his stomach mercilessly. "Don't you ever touch my girl ever again!" He continued until the man was unconscious as he stepped on his face. "You're lucky I can't kill you." He spoke before his look turned to you, worried. He caught you in the last second as he noticed your weak legs.

"Hey, little doll...you need to get this drug out of your stomach, quickly." He spoke as he helped you into one of the stalls as you made yourself puke. Sukuna left the restroom and grabbed the barman who was trying to crawl away.

"Who gave you that task, huh?" he shouted as he landed a punch into the wall near his face. "It was a weird creature. The fellow had one eye and was small. He told me to poison both of you so he would let my girlfriend go! He took her as a hostage..." he whimpered as he protected his face with his arms.

"Where are they?!" he shouted as the barman pointed at a door. "Get out of my sight," Sukuna ordered as the barman limped away.

"Well, this is going to be fun."

├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤ ├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤

Very intense...I know (Φ ω Φ)