𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔰𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶-𝔱𝔴𝔬

You slowly opened your eyes as you felt a soft surface beneath you. You sat up as you glanced around. You weren't at the nightclub, nor your little chamber. You looked down as you noticed Sukuna holding your hand, while peacefully sleeping on the bed edge of the bed. He must have guarded over you. Your lips escaped a small smile as you softly caressed through his hair. He slowly opened his eyes, growling as his red eyes looked at your face.

"(Y/N)..." he spoke as he stood up, quickly cupping your cheek as he glanced into your eyes. "How are you feeling?" he questioned worried as you chuckled. "Much better. I don't feel the poison anymore." You spoke as you heard the door opening.

"Hello there!" Gojo spoke as he marched in with Nanami. He then grabbed a chair and sat down. "Sukuna told us about your condition. So we decided to take care of you." Gojo spoke as he smirked at you. You heard a soft growl from Sukuna's direction as you sighed.

"Could you tell us what exactly happened?" Nanami asked as he leaned against a wall, crossing his arms as he observed the both of you. "Well, it was like this..." you started. You reflected on the events which happened yesterday evening as Gojo and Nanami listened carefully.

"They should have enough to take me down?" Gojo said as he stroke his chin. "We'll see about that," he said while smiling at you as he returned the glance to Sukuna. "Do you have any names?" he asked as Sukuna nod. "It seems like their boss is called Suguru Geto," he replied as you saw Gojo looking at him blankly. "I see," he said as he stood up. "Nanami, would you mind continuing the questioning? I just remembered that I have things to do." Gojo spoke as he left the room, shutting the door.

"Well, me what happened afterward." Nanami asked as Sukuna took the overhand. "They offered us to join them, we denied," Sukuna said as Nanami raised his left eyebrow. "Wouldn't it make more sense if you'd join them? I mean they're curses just like you," he stated as Sukuna shook his head. "Well, me and (Y/N) aren't interested in your conflict. We just want to enjoy this century," he spoke as he squeezed your hand. "And I always thought the king and queen of curses only want to see blood," he mumbled as you shook your head, smiling.

"Well, we sure love to fight, but that doesn't mean we only like blood," you replied while Sukuna raised an eyebrow at you, questioning. "You're not helping!" you said as you smacked his arm while he chuckled. "We sure are curses, bad creatures that enjoy the pain of the humans," he spoke as he shrugged his shoulders. "We killed a lot in the past centuries. But right now, I don't feel like killing." Sukuna said as he softly kissed your forehead as you nod, agreeing with him. "We simply want to enjoy the 21st century."

"I see...Nanami spoke as he turned himself to leave. "Wait, can I talk to you in private?" Sukuna asked as you looked at him, surprised. He never even had the intention to talk to other people without you. Nanami glanced at you before nodding. "Sure, follow me," he said as he exited the room. "I'll be back," he spoke as he squeezed your hand one more time before following Nanami.

You sat there as you heard quick footsteps coming from the hallway. "(Y/N)-channnn!" you heard Yuji shout as he threw his arms around you. "Are you alright?!" I heard about then poison!" he spoke dramatically as Megumi just stood there, facepalming himself while Nobara joined Yuji for a hug. "I'm fine, thank you." you chuckled as you pat their heads. "You did great." Megumi complimented. "Gojo told us about it, that the mission was successful," he said as he pulled Yuji and Nobara off you.

You stood up as you stretched yourself as they glanced at you. "What do you want?" you asked as Yuji looked at you with his puppy eyes. "Could you show us some fight moves of the early centuries?" he asked as you signed. "Sure," you replied with a small smile as you four left the main building, walking on the training place.

You soon started to teach them some of your moves. It was fun to see them fail sometimes. You met a new side of you as you glanced up into the sky, smiling. At that time, Sukuna watched you from the main building, before he returned his look to Nanami and continued his talk.

├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤ ├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤

Mhm, what is going on you may ask, who knows. (='∇`=)

You are still welcome to join the server. :3 I'd be happy if you do ฅ(^・ω・^ฅ)

Click the link in my bio or go to my profile to the conversations and press on the link. The last option would be to copy-paste the link below:

https://discord.gg/7d83n3pq