ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔰𝔦𝔵𝔱𝔶-𝔱𝔥𝔯𝔢𝔢

"Heyhoo!" Yuji said, smiling at you. You heard Sukuna growl as he pulled you closer towards him, hugging you more tightly now. You had to chuckle at his urge to protect you. "We bought you some clothes!" Nobara said as she was holding four shopping bags. "Let the fashion show begin!" Nobara said as she punched into the air with a grin on her face. You and Sukuna glanced at her confused, not knowing what a fashion show was. "Just try on the clothes," Megumi explained, and you two nod. "Alright!"

Soon enough Gojo, Nanami, Nobara, Megumi, and Yuji were sitting at the table, waiting for the both of you to try the clothes on. You and Sukuna were both behind a partition wall, separated from each other. "Will you try your stuff on quicker, will you?" Yuji said, getting impatient as Nanami was glancing at his watch.

"I'm ready..." you and Sukuna said as you stepped out in front of the wall. You were wearing a red, knee-long skirt with a beautiful black top, revealing your neckline with a silver necklace. Your eyes moved to Sukuna. He was wearing black fabric pants, with a dark belt and a yellow hoodie. Beneath that hoodie was a white shirt that served the collar. In addition, he wore some jewelry around his neck. You both stared at each other in disbelief. "You look so good...I-I mean different but good." Sukuna stuttered as you replied. "So do you...It's weird and yet I like it."

"Oh my god, you two look gorgeous!" Nobara said, clapping with Yuji. "Not bad...not bad at all," mumbled Nanami under his breath as Gojo scanned your body. He seemed to be somewhere else with his thoughts. Megumi glanced at Gojo in disgust and rolled his eyes. "Oi...no staring," Sukuna spoke angrily as he pushed you behind the partition wall. "Next outfit! It's going to be your casual outfit!"

You walked out and looked down at yourself. This time you were wearing a comfortable black oversized hoodie with some soft fabric pants. Chains were attached to the pants and you glanced at Sukuna. He was wearing a tight shirt and a black coat. His pants were black and. also had some chains attached to them. Very odd were the glasses that he wore and matched perfectly. (When I tell you I can see this man looking so damn sexy with glasses. >.<)

"That's interesting..." Gojo said as he glanced at the both of you. "You match. I guess it should be fine." Nanami stated and Megumi nod. "I like the casual look."

Nobara sighed and shook her head. "How can you boys be so demotivated about it! They look amazing!" She said as she showed you both the thumbs up. You got flustered and Sukuna smirked at you.

"Okay, last outfit for today..." Nanami said as he glanced at his watch again. "I need to go in a few minutes," he added and Gojo signed. "You businessman." He growled. "Why is this dress so elegant?" you asked behind the wall.

"Oh, I forgot to mention...you two have a little mission in a club in two days," Gojo spoke. "You what?" Megumi said in disbelief. "You gave them our mission?" he asked. "Well, they look older, and going into this club as a couple is less suspicious as three teenagers," he explained.

You now stepped out for the last outfit. It was a night outfit, a beautiful shiny dress. It highlighted your shoulders and legs, revealing them. The dress also showed off your sides and was overall really skin-exposing. The jewelry was golden this time and you glanced into the mirror. "You look amazing..." you heard Sukuna say as he was standing behind you, scanning your body as he was biting onto his lip. He was wearing a black suit with a dark red shirt and a white tie. Over his suit, he was wearing a white blazer in addition, looking very handsome.

"These outfits are perfect!" Gojo said as he stood up. "You three did a great job." he praised the students as you and Sukuna changed into your normal clothes. "Oi...as soon as you two leave you to change yourself, okay?" Nanami said. "And don't. attack people in public," he added as he stepped onto Sukunas foot again. This time, Sukuna behaved himself although his hand flinched a little. "Good." he lastly said before he exited the door.

"Megumi, why don't you show them their room until we got them something better." Gojo requested and Megumi nod. "Follow me," he said as you two followed him outside of the building. He led the two of you to a rather small-looking chamber on the side of the school. It was alone standing but cute. "You'll sleep here," Megumi spoke as he opened the door. "Should be fine for now," Sukuna growled as Megumi rolled his eyes. "See you tomorrow...rest well," Megumi spoke before he shut the door. You looked around. It was clean a small. It had nice furniture and the walls were painted nicely. You moved closer to the wall, touching it as you admired the painting.

"Little doll...don't turn your back on me...you'll regret it," Sukuna whispered into your ear as he was now standing behind you, grabbing your wrist as he pushed you against the wall. You squeaked out in surprise as you glanced into his hungry red eyes. "I've been waiting for this too long," he growled as he kissed you passionately. You replied to the kiss after a few seconds of processing the situation. "God...I wanted you so bad as you wore that dress," he mumbled against your lips.

"I want you here and now."

├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤ ├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤

As you might notice...the next chapter is going to be a smut <3 So be prepared.