ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔢𝔫

You left the hot source and went back into his room. Your legs still felt like jelly and you were embarrassed that he was able to seduce you. As you entered, you noticed new and clean clothes on the bed. You took it and started to put it on. Just as you were about to put on the dress, Sukuna opened the door and smirked at you.

„Want round two hmm?", he grinned and you threw a towel at him and blushed. „Shut up and help me...", u said and pointed at the zipper, that was located on the back of the dress. He signed and moved closer, he put an arm around your waist and then pulled the zipper up. He placed a light kiss on your neck and whispers „you look amazing"

The dress was black. It highlighted your waist, had a light neckline and reached to your knees. You liked it.

„For what is that dress anyway? I thought we would train a bit.", you asked him. He had that smirk on his face again and you already knew something was up. „Well...I planned that but since it took us longer to bath our self we are skipping that for now." You blushed again as you thought back. How embarrassing...

„Well we are going out...or more to a party of a curse friend of mine," he explained. „I need to show of with my beautiful doll after all.", he grinned and snapped with his fingers. „Make her ready", he commanded the two female servants and they just nod and took you with them.

„Wait! I didn't agree that I want to come to this stupid party!", you protested. He didn't respond to that and you got pulled into another room.

They started to put makeup on you. They made (Y/H) and added a beautiful black rose in (Y/H). As they finished, they turned you to the mirror. You had dark red lipstick on and black-themed makeup. It was a gloomy but mysterious look...you loved it. You smiled and that was the sign for the servants to bring you back.

In the room was Sukuna standing there. He changed as well. He had his hair put back with gel and had an suit-like outfit (I will leave that look to your imagination <3). A really sexy and hot outfit. He looked at you and started to grin.

„If we stay here much longer I won't be able to hold back...", he said devilishly. „T-then l-let's go!" you said quickly and blushed.

„Hey you better wait!", Sukuna shouted after you as you quickly walked out of the room...

├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤

Already 10 chapters damn and I am so happy to thank you sm for the support :) and if you're asking where do I get these cute heart pictures I make them myself :3 so feel free to screenshot them.

Edit: THANK YOU FOR 1.4K READS I AM SO HAPPY <3

4K READS I AM SO HAPPY <3