Chapter 28 - A Shouta the man

If you think Shouta was the traitor read this! If you think it was Yui continue on Chapter 29!

——————————————————————-

You took a glance at the man and whispered something into Sukunas ear. He smirked and then pointed at the man. "Kill him." He ordered and the man began to beg for mercy. One of the guard he beheaded the man with one clear cut. The girl was free to go. "Thank you!" The girl thanked, before quickly hushing away to the other servants.

"Well since we're finished for today why don't we relax a little bit?" Sukuna asked, while sliding a hand into your Kimono. You quickly grabbed his wrist and stood up. "Not so fast honey...you need to deserve that." You said teasingly and he glanced at you surprised. "Mhmmm you get cheekier every day." He smirked while taking the necklace that he gave you on day one. "You don't need that anymore..." He said, as he took the necklace off your neck. "I trust you." He said and you nod. "Thank you for your trust." You smiled and kissed his cheek.

Since Sukuna was really greedy, he quickly pulled you close and slid his tongue into your mouth, exploring it. You sighed in pleasure and pulled back after some time. "Come on...Let's get some rest." You said smiling, holding out your hand for him. He just nod and took your hand, following you to the bedroom. You and Sukuna lay down in the Spoon position. He hugged you from behind, put his chin gently onto your head and you then fell asleep quickly.

<<Time skip>>

You suddenly heard something and woke up. It sounded like footsteps...Since Sukuna was still hugging you, you knew it wasn't him. You slowly opened your eyes only to see the girl Yui with a dagger in her hand. You quickly jumped up, taking your own dagger, that you always hid under your kimono and kicking her away from the bed. She landed on her feet, with a annoyed face. "Hey....why don't you just let me kill this curse?" She asked, while you looked back at Sukuna which was still asleep. "He is my king..." You answered, while glancing back to her. "But he kidnapped you, killed your friend and father. He killed millions of people and likes to torture people...Do you still want to protect him?" She asked.

You bit onto your lips. She was right. He did all these bad things. But he also showed you the soft and nice side of him. His overprotective reactions, the times he saved you and the things he showed you. He gave you access to power and strength. He was the only man you wanted.

Without answering, you attacked her. With a kick into the stomach, you sent her across the room into the mirror. It shattered to pieces and she groaned out in pain "Why isn't the poison working? Sukunais still knocked out but why are you immune to it?! It's just for curses!" She said and you started to laugh. "Well I am only a half curse sweetie." You replied. She got up and then went in for a attack. You blocked her fist and then took her arm, twisting it, while pushing her onto the ground. "Just leave it...." You said as you suddenly heard some people coming in....These weren't the guards...

———————————————————————

Hello there! I apologize for the late update! I had a lot of my mind lately! Anyways I hope you enjoyed it! It was a little experiment how the multiple choices would be.

BUT THANK YOU SO SO MUCH FOR 20K READS I CANT EVEN BELIEVE IT THAT PEOPLE WOULD READ WHAT I WRITE! SO I WANTED TO ASK YOU FOR REQUESTS AND WHAT I SHOULD DO FOR THE 20K SPECIAL! JUST WRITE IT DOWN INTO THE COMMENTS!