ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔰𝔦𝔵𝔱𝔥𝔶-𝔰𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫

He smirked at you as he watched you with tears in your eyes. He then slowly removed his fingers as you coughed, glaring at him. "Damn you..." you mumbled as you wiped away some saliva. "Say that again. I dare you." He growled as he leaned down to kiss your cheek. He then moved his hand further down to your hips as he started to trail kisses down your neck. "Mhm, what should I do with you." He growled in your ear as he bit onto it softly.

"Hey, is (Y/N) still alive?" you heard Gojo speak from the hallway as you widen your eyes. He can't see us like that. So you tried to free yourself of his grip. "Sukuna!" you spoke as he just smirked at you. "He should come over here. I don't mind the audience." He said as he moved down to kiss your neck again. You widen your eyes as you kicked into his knee, making him groan out in pain as you freed yourself in the last second, seeing Gojo turning around the corner. You were standing about two meters away from Sukuna that was glaring at you. "Well, well, well...did I interrupt something?" he smirked as he leaned against a wall.

"Yes." Spoke Sukuna as he grabbed your wrist, sliding his arm around your waist. "No!" you replied as you noticed Sukuna's grip tightening. "Breakfast is ready, the game is over. You can continue your little argument later." He spoke as he offered us to follow.

You signed in relief as you saw Sukuna eyeing you. "It's not over yet little doll...you won this morning but wait till it gets a night." He threatened as he followed Gojo, already fearing the night. You returned to the others as they were already sitting at the table.

"Sorry for letting you wait." You apologized as you elbowed Sukuna to do the same. He groaned in annoyance as he sat down on the table. "We prepared some special things for the both of you to try! We got popular food the people like to enjoy!" said Yuji smiling. "You never tried these dishes am I right?" Nobara asked you as you sat down. "Well yes, I never tried- " you began as Sukuna sat down beside you, pulling you onto his lap and the others staring at him. "It." You finished your sentence as you saw Sukuna pouting.

"He's very possessive hm?" Asked Maki as she earned a death glare of Sukuna. "Well, she's mine after all." He spoke as he noticed Gojo staring at you again, smirking. "Tch..." he said as he wrapped his arm around you and put his chin onto your head.

"Here, try this!" Nobara offered as she held a plate of sushi. "What's that?" you asked as you took one with your chopsticks and ate it. "Sushi." Your eyes lightened up as you tasted the luxurious flavor. "This is amazing! You should try it too Sukuna!" you said as you took another one and held it in front of him. He hesitantly took a bite of it as he looked at you. "It's fine." He growled. "Salmon." That was the only thing Toge commented to your reaction.

"Mhm try this then!" The Panda spoke as he offered you Dango. The presentation was unique with the three colors as you took a bite out of it. "Why is this so good?" you asked as Sukuna sighed, "I'll never understand you, little doll." He spoke as you looked up. "Well...(Y/N) was a human at first after all, am I right? That's what the legend says at least." Spoke Gojo and you nod. "That's right, but it's a long story." You spoke as you tried Daifuku next and melted as you tasted their flavor.

"I like stories! You should tell us about it!" Yuji said as he was eating rice. "Mhm, Sukuna why don't you tell something about your power in the early ages first?" You asked, knowing that Sukuna would love to praise with his power. His eyes light up as he smirked. "Sure thing." And so did he stared to tell the others the glorious story of the king of curses. He told them about his winning sprees, about his enemies, and his allies. You listened to his words as well, since he never really told you about his past. He then slowly but surely turned to the part of your past. "And then I met (Y/N)." He said as you almost choked on your third Mochi.

├ I love Japanese food over everything. (Y/N) be eating a lot. (ミㅇ ༝ ㅇミ) ┤

His eyes softened. "Damn, was she a little brat. I took her without her consent and so she tried to kill me multiple times, but that made me fall for her even more. She even had her own thrown." He stated as a soft smile appeared on his face. "We fought together, went out, and even got imprisoned together. We escaped together. I taught her everything to become a curse. And when I needed her help, she was there." He spoke as everyone kept quiet, listening carefully. "I claimed her as mine and it will stay like that until I get executed." He spoke as he pulled your hoodie off your shoulder, showing them your mark as you blushed by his sudden action. You almost forgot about that and Nobara glanced at Sukuna, disturbed.

"I mean did you have to mark her? Didn't that hurt (Y/N)?" She asked and you nod. "Well, it certainly was painful but there were much worse things that I experienced." You spoke as you saw Sukunas smirk before you smacked his arm.

"But what did you think of this whole thing?" Asked Gojo as he put his chin onto his hand, leaning forward. Sukuna's eyes met yours as you felt everyone glancing at you. "Well, I didn't like it that he just took me one day." You spoke. "He was caring but harsh at the same time. He had his adorable moments when he confessed to me for example." You said smiling as you noticed a soft blush on his cheeks. "Wohoo...who knew that Ryoumen Sukuna would be so romantic!" Yuji said smiling as he winked at him. "Oh, shut up already." He snapped as you rolled your eyes smiling. "However, I did fall for him in the end." You spoke as he hugged you tighter, mumbling a soft "Cute." Into your ear.

├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤ ├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤

So people want me to make a threesome with Gojo? Are y'all okay with that or would you say? No, no way. I would love to hear your opinion on that and I might consider making smut as a threesome. (ミㅇ ༝ ㅇミ)

♡ॢ₍⸍⸌̣ʷ̣̫⸍̣⸌₎ here a flower for you! Have a wonderful day :3