Chapter 51 - Return

You glanced up at Sukunas angry face that was glaring at your father. "What do you expect...you kidnapped my only daughter...and then returned and expecting safety?" he said in tears and Sukuna clenched your arm, and only as you let out a little squeak in pain he stopped himself and growled. "Accept the fact that your daughter wants to stay with me. Be a good father." he lastly said, before climbing up the arena and whistled.(PN) appeared seconds later in the distance. "There he is..." Sukuna said smiling now as he jumped on, holding you tightly. You glanced back at your father looking down, hiding his tears from you.

He sat down on (PN) and pulled you onto his lap, kissing your forehead as he embraced you tightly. "Hey...what was that purple stuff..." you asked silently and glanced up to him. His look traveled to your eyes as he put a hair tear behind your ear. "This stuff came from a holy object...a object to help and kill curses. This wasn't poison...this was from a special vase made to make curses unconscious...Since I am a strong I was able to ignore the effects...but I had no idea how it would work on you. So I had to get you out of this. Quickly." He said serious and you were touch about his worries about you. "Awee you're cute...thank you." you said as you kissed his forehead and traveled down to his nose and finally to his chin.

"I Love you..."

"Love you too little doll." He whispered as he kissed you behind your ear and traveled to your neck. "You owe me something for saving you." he said chuckling and you sighed in relief, looking down at the landscapes that build up in front of us. At that point, you remembered his injuries and quickly checked his hand, seeing the cut. "Baka...how dare you not treating that." you growled and he started laughing at you. "Calm down little doll it's just a cut." He said as you were ripping a piece off your Kimono, wrapping it around his hand, creating a bandage. "I am fine..it's just going to heal slower but I am fine...don't worry about me. Sweetie." you signed as you glanced down at (PN) and gently patted the surface.

"Where are we going?" You asked and he pointed at a direction. "To our allies." He simply said and you nod, smiling. "Seems like a great idea." You answered and he nod. "I got some real allies...not like Akuma. We're going to get our fortress back, and get to rule over the whole world. Just you and me."

After some time, you arrived at a dead landscape, the trees were burned, the grass was brown and thirsty and the only objects you noticed were skulls. "Who are we visiting?" you asked, looking up and he smirked. "Someone very special to me and very familiar." was the only thing he replied.

You two soon arrived at a huge fortress, looking similar to Sukunas fortress, but smaller. "Ryomen Sukuna..." he said to the guards and they glanced at each other before opening the gate. "Mhmm that's service I like." He said to himself before helping you to hop off (PN) and smirked as he slid his arm around you. "Come on little doll...Let's prepare ourselves." He whispered as you two made a move into the fortress. It was decorated with human bones and had a purple and dark tone.

You walked through the hallway and eventually stopped in front of a huge door. "Are you ready?" he asked and you nod. "Sure thing I am" you answered smiling, squeezing his hand as you finally pushed the door open.

——————————————————————
Please read!!

I made a form where you can recieve a letter from your comfort character. Link is in my bio. <33

I apologize for the late update and short chapter >.< If there are any writing mistakes tell me.