𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔢𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔶-𝔣𝔬𝔲𝔯

This is Sukunas POV. Please do not mistake it as Y/N!

You turned a glance to Gojo which had put his hands together and spoke the words.

"Domain Expansion."

So soon already? What did he plan? You asked yourself while getting pulled into the seemingly infinitive domain. Light and room seemed to flash before your eyes, making you widen your eyes. It stopped abruptly, making you open your eyes. You couldn't hear any noise, before sensing Gojos strength behind you. You turned around, watching him walking up to you, smirking. His blindfold was gone and his ice-blue eyes watched you carefully. "Do you like my infinite void?" he asked, presenting his domain by lifting his arms and turning around, admiring the sight of his own creation.

You growled, watching him as you glanced for a way out. "No one came out alive," Gojo spoke, turning to you before launching towards you. With a quick movement, you dodged his attack. You tried to grab his arm, getting stopped by his barrier and jumping back, making space between the two of you. "Really? Are you so afraid of me?" Gojo asked, slowly approaching. "(Y/N) would be disappointed to see you like that. You don't have a chance, after all. You're weak."

These words burned into your skull. Gojo just called you weak. He called the king of curses weak. You stared at him for a couple of seconds before watching Gojo smirk. That was the last straw. You took a deep breath, not letting yourself lead by anger, and charged towards him. Your mind remained calm, analyzing his movements. It was hard to escape from such a strong domain as Gojo's, yet were you going to suppress it with your own. With your and (Y/N) strength, you were going to make it. It just had to work.

Your thoughts vanished as Gojo managed to kick you into the stomach, sending you flying backward. He continued to punch and kick you, making you spit blood. You finally landed on the ground harshly, rolling against the invisible wall of this domain. Slowly supporting your weight onto your arms, you tried to get up as Gojo pushed his foot into your chest. He smirked down on you. "I told you you were weak. There is no way you're going to win this." He spoke, adding more weight, slowly robbing you of the air from your lungs.

You were the king of curses. Anger overcame you as you grabbed Gojo's leg. This man was disrespecting you, and you wouldn't let this slip by any longer. Gripping tighter, you suddenly heard the sound of what sounded like glass breaking.

You had broken through Gojo limitless as dug your nails into his leg, making him wide his eyes and jump back. Stunned from your strength as well, you sensed a familiar feeling. Was this (Y/N)? Was she sharing her curse power with you? You glanced down at your hand to make sure this wasn't a dream. Your left hand was covered with blood, Gojo's blood.

Standing up, you noticed Gojo staring at your left hand. "How did you break through my limitless?" he asked, making you smirk. All of your over thoughts were gone within this one success of actually hurting the strongest sorcerer alive.

"Well..." you began before moving behind him and kicking him into his back, forcing him to use his red attack that you dodged skillfully. You noticed more frustration in his facial expressions. Using your Dismantle technique to make him dodge before sending him flying backward.

Gojo quickly moved back onto his feet using his Purple Hollow Technique towards you. This attack was strong, too strong. You weren't able to escape as you got the full blow. Closing your eyes you felt each of your limbs burning and aching as you fell onto the cold water of the lake. With Gojo's attack, he must have also destroyed his domain. You glanced up to see (Y/N) staring at you, worry was practically written on her forehead.

You caught up some blood before finally managing to stand onto your shaken legs. Gojo seemed to calm down again, watching you before slowly walking towards you. "You did have some power, but not enough," he spoke, reaching out for you. Suddenly, something in you clicked. Within less than a second, you dodged his hand and put your hands together.

"Domain Expansion, Malevolent Shrine."

Gojo was now in your domain, you weren't going to hold back anymore. You wanted (Y/N) free. Without even letting him comment on your domain you attacked him, unstoppable, slowly but surely forcing him on his knees. Because you were able to break through his limitless he had to dodge every single attack of yours, which was pretty hard since he was in your domain, meaning, your rules.

Finally having him on the ground, you continued to punch him senseless as the domain slowly faded around you. All of the anger that rested within you got released by continuously punching the strongest sorcerer. Raising your fist again you heard some loud shouting. "Stop that's enough!" shouted Megumi as he began to run into the water. Looking down at Gojo, you noticed that he was knocked out.

(Y/N) came running up to you as you slowly moved away from Gojo. Megumi took a hold of his limb body to listen to his heartbeat. "Don't worry kid, I wouldn't kill him, just had to release some anger," you spoke to Megumi which glared at you.

(Y/N) smiled softly, cupping your cheeks and kissing you on the forehead. She wiped some blood off your cheek as she turned to Gojo. "You won," she spoke in a soft tone, making you smile. Nobara and Yuji just stood there at the edge of the lake, staring down. Were they sad? Or just worried because of Gojo?

Coughing, you noticed that Gojo had opened his eyes and glanced at Megumi's face. "You lost," Megumi spoke as Gojo chuckled to himself. "Guess the king and queen of curses are stronger than I thought," he spoke, looking towards the two of you. "Wait how did you-" you spoke, making him lift his hand. "I sense when curse power gets increased," he spoke in a weak voice.

"A deal is a deal. You are free to go."

├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤ ├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤

I finally updated! I am so sorry for letting you guys wait so long! The school has been killing me and so did my mental health. But I've been feeling better and got some new motivation to write :DDD I hope you can all forgive me!

I also want to thank every reader for reading my story. Over half a million reads. I just don't know how to thank all of you for this amazing support. Your comments make my day and I want to thank every single one of you.

THAA━━。゚(゚ノ∀`*゚)゚。━━NKS!!!!!