𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔰𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫

You and Sukuna made your way to the training place. It was big, surrounded by a big wall and guards, watching over the landscape. You had changed yourself into a bright red Kimono. You also had (Y/H) tied together and had a Katana in your left hand. Sukuna had his casual clothing on and gazed over to you.

"Do you like it?" He asked and you replied with a simple "Yes. It's comfortable. Thank you." He smirked and put an arm around you. "I chose one with a nice neckline." He whispered and you pushed him away from you, blushing. "Shut up and let's start already!" You shouted and his expression got more serious.

"Alright...You can use your katana...I will be using my hands only." He said, showing his sharp nails. "Okay." You nod and he put himself into a fighting position. So did you.

You observed every single movement and waited for him to attack. After some seconds, Sukuna must have grown tired of waiting and started sprinting towards you with a huge smirk. You blocked his first attack with your katana and used your leg to kick in his knee. He groaned and aimed for your shoulder. He was able to leave a scratch and then jumped back.

"Your physical strength increased since you released your curse powers. I am amazed." He said, scraping his chin. In a blink of a second, he stood behind you, you were unable to see his movement, as he kicked you into your back towards the hard stonewall. You whimpered in pain as you hit the hard surface and quickly tried standing up.

Your eyes widen as Sukuna was now in front of you, grabbing your neck. He pushed you against the wall and started to squeeze your neck. You struggled against him as you gasped for air. With your blurred vision, you were able to see Sukunas smirk.

"I can't lose....like that.." you thought.

You shut your eyes wide open and kicked into his stomach. With that, Sukuna weakened the grip on your neck and you were able to swing your katana. You were able to cut his cheek, liberating yourself from the grip of the king of curses.

You stood there, holding your katana in both hands as Sukuna was smiling. "I didn't expect that...you surprised me, little doll. With a bit practice, you're going to be the second strongest curse on earth!" You glared at him. "Did you want to kill me or what!" you shouted, making him look up in surprise. "Why should I try to kill my queen." He said, shrugging as you were still glaring at him. The rage in you overcame you and you moved towards him.

You were faster, stronger, and more skillful now. Your eyes glowed red and black tattoos started to cover your body. It was like at the beginning as Ayato tortured you.

"There there...Why so serious n-" Sukuna said relaxed before he got stopped by a strong kick in his face. He fell back and landed on his feet, holding his chin. "My little doll...that hurt." He signed as he fixed his jaw.

You felt more power through you as you pointed at him with your katana.

"Stop messing around and fight."
├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤ ├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤

Hello! Yes, I am still alive! I just didn't feel like writing but now I am back UwU. Thank you for so much support and 6K reads! I can't even believe it and planned something special for y'all! Stat tuned <3

 Thank you for so much support and 6K reads! I can't even believe it and planned something special for y'all! Stat tuned <3