Chapter 21 - Christmas special part 2

After you two warmed yourself up, you decided to go Christmas shopping. Sukuna pulled you into a big mall and you two explored the different stores. Since it was getting late, you decided to go into one last store.

It was a small clothing store with really nice dresses in the shop window. Sukuna slid an arm around you and led you to the changing rooms. "Stay here! I will bring you something to try on!" He said and before you could protest he left. He came back with a bunch of dresses and you signed. "I am not going to wear them!" You said and Sukuna looked at you with his puppy eyes. "Please?... for me?" You rolled your eyes, as you grabbed them and put them on one after an other. Obviously showing Sukuna each one of them and him complimenting you. His eyes sparkled as you came out of the cabin with a maid dress. "Whatever you say...I will buy this." Sukuna said, as he stood up, pushed you into the changing room and locked the door behind him.

"Baby..What are you-" You stuttered as his lips crashed onto yours. You didn't resist and replied the kiss with your tongue. His hands explored your body and put your arms around his neck to move him closer. You nestled your body against his and he growled. It started to get heated as you suddenly heard a knock on the door.

"Miss...I need to ask you to pay for the dresses and leave. We are closing in 5 Minutes." The store owner said and you were able to say a "Okay...I will pay...g-give me a minute." It was hard to keep up a straight voice, since Sakuna was sucking at your neck, driving you crazy.

"S-Sukuna...you heard the lady...we can continue later!" You whispered and he sighed with a disappointed face. "Fine...." he growled and you kissed his nose. You payed for the maid dress and walked out of the mall. It was already dark and you were able to see the clear night sky. Sukuna suddenly started to search through his pockets and you gazed over to him with a confused look. "Everything alright?" You asked and he shook his head. "I must have left my phone in the clothing store!" He said panicking. "Go and get it...I'll wait for you." You said smiling and Sukuna ran off.

It was a cold but clear night and you smiled to yourself. Sukuna was all nice and it was kind of weird, but nice at the same time. You suddenly felt a hand on your should and turned around. A man was standing right behind you. Way to close. To create space you stepped back he started to move closer again. "What is a beauty doing here all alone?" He asked and you rolled your eyes. "None of your business freak...now leave." You replied. He must have been stunned by your answer and he grabbed your collar angrily. Two other men joined and you were now surrounded. You growled, as they were tackling you onto the wall, making you unable to move. You couldn't scream either, since one of them held your mouth shut.

"Hey! Leave my property alone!" Someone suddenly shouted. You turned your head and saw Sukuna in his normal form! The handsome tattoos, the blood lust in his eyes and his sexy smirk. Within seconds he had freed you and the men were now laying on the ground. Dead.

Some people around you started screaming, but you completely ignored them. You looked into Sukunas beautiful eyes and kissed him passionate. He picked you up and brought you onto the roof of a high building. He gentle put you down and sat down beside you."Merry Christmas little doll..." He said and you smiled. "Merry Christmas to you too!" You said back and slang your arms around his neck, sitting on his lap. He was quite stunned by your movement, but obviously didn't complain. He gently took your face and said..."Come on little doll...time to wake up." He whispered and your vision slowly started to get blurry.

"Hey...Little doll...wake up"

————————————————————————
HEYO I KNOW THIS CHAPTER IS JUST SOME SHIT MIXED UP TOGETHER BUT I DIDNT HAD ANY OTHER IDEAS TO BRING BACK OUR SEXY SAKUNA!

MERYY CHRISTMAS TO ALL OF YOU!
AND WHAT DOD YOU GUYS GET FOR CHRISTMAS? TELL ME IN THE COMMENTS <3
*stares at my new Sakuna LED lamp*

MERYY CHRISTMAS TO ALL OF YOU! AND WHAT DOD YOU GUYS GET FOR CHRISTMAS? TELL ME IN THE COMMENTS <3 *stares at my new Sakuna LED lamp*