𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔢𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔶-𝔬𝔫𝔢

You glanced into Geto's familiar eyes as Sukuna pulled you behind him, making himself ready to attack. You analyzed the situation and noticed Jogo, Hanami, and Dragon beside him. Mahito was waving while grinning at both of you. "Nice seeing you at a place like this. I assume the other Jujutsu Sorcerers are here as well?" Geto asked as he stood up to move closer towards you. Sukuna gripped your arm and pushed you behind him even more, glaring at him.

"Calm down, king of curses...We're here to relax. I don't feel like fighting today." spoke Mahito before yawning and leaning back. "Yes, they're here," you replied, looking at them. "Mhmm, tell them that we want to relax here and wished not to be disturbed," Geto spoke before waving you two off, returning his look into his magazine.

You growled as you pulled Sukuna with you. "Come on...Let's go." You continued to walk while you watched Sukuna glaring at the curses and not letting them out of his eyesight. You two eventually reached the sea as the water reached your bare feet. It had a cold and yet pleasant warmth. You walked in as Sukuna stood there hesitant. "Is the king of curses afraid of water?" you asked, chuckling. "Ugh, shut your mouth, will you?" he growled before he followed you, eventually letting himself sink into the water, letting out a long sigh. You sank down as well as you smiled at him. "Isn't too bad...is it?" You asked. "I guess...It's boring because I can't kill anyone." He muttered while he rolled his eyes.

He moved his body closer to yours before he went for a hug, kissing your nose. You two continued to move further into the sea as you swam in the water. "It's not always about killing, my dear." You replied before caressing his hair, him still pressing you against him. "Well, sure it isn't, but who knows? Maybe Akuma returns, maybe something bad happens. I want to be ready. to protect you." Sukuna spoke in a more serious tone now. "Shhhh, just relax and enjoy the moment." You spoke as you pressed your finger against his lips, hushing him while leaning backward to enjoy the sun. He signed, hugging you tighter.

The sun was tickling your cheeks while Sukuna was holding you on the surface. Your lips tasted salty from the water and Sukuna hugged you while remaining silent. It was beautiful. You moved your head back up and glanced into his gorgeous red eyes. He was observing you. You gently cupped his cheeks before kissing him, pressing your forehead against his. "I love you." You spoke, watching him blush as a grin appeared on his face. "Love you too, little doll." You two remained in the sea for some time before eventually exiting and walking back to your place.

Yuji was eating some ice cream happily with Nobara while Megumi glared at Gojo, holding his broken phone in his hands. Nanami was reading the newsletter while Gojo was flirting with a small group of girls. As you two were approaching, the girls took a good glance at Sukuna. You returned a glare in response. "Calm down little doll," he spoke as you two sat down on the chair, crossing your legs.

Gojo returned his attention to you as he held the cooling box into the air. "Who else wants some refreshment?" Sukuna grabbed a cold beer while handing you an ice pop. "No alcohol for you, little doll," he explained before sitting down beside you. He opened the can and started to drink. Some of the liquid was slowly dripping down his chin as you watched him drink. He let out a satisfied sigh as he glanced at you, raising his eyebrow. "Something the matter, my dear?" he asked before you got pulled out of your thoughts, shaking your head. "Not at all..." you spoke while opening the ice pop. You took a good glance at it before trying. God, this tasted delicious. You continued to enjoy your little refreshment, offering some to Sukuna.

He shook his head, watching you with a smirk while you ate your ice pop. You knew exactly what he was thinking. So you allowed yourself a joke as you bit down harshly, making him gulp before looking away. "Ugh...you ruined the mood." He mumbled under his breath. "Huh what do you mean?" you asked innocently before chuckling and earning a death glare.

He leaned back, watching the sky. "So this is a human life huh..." he spoke to himself while you finished your ice cream. "Pretty boring." he continued as Nobara and Yuji stared at him. "You think a life as a curse is better?" she asked, clearly offended.

"Well yeah, of course." He spoke, sitting up while you watched them argue. "Right! Why don't you guys tell us more from the time before this? How was it? What did you guys do the whole day? And how were the people?" asked Yuji excitedly, sitting down beside you. Nobara joined along with Megumi who sneaked into the conversation. "Sure. Tell us more." Startled by their curiosity, Sukuna stared at them. After a moment of silence, he began to praise.

"Alright, it all began like this..."

├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤ ├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤

Short chapter but yet a cool one? I sure hope you enjoyed it! What anime are you guys watching right now? I am watching Violet Evergarden right now. (◕▽◕✿)