ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔣𝔦𝔣𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫

You slowly opened your eyes and blinked multiple times, before slowly sitting up. You had a terrible headache and gazed over your shoulder. There...a peacefully, half-naked, snoring Sukuna. You smiled, seeing him so quiet but it didn't last long. He opened his eyes, probably feeling your eyes on him, and watched you.

You were quite surprised that he didn't put on his famous smirk and so you looked at him  questioning. He groaned and you knew exactly what was happening.

"Do curses also get hangovers hmm?", you teased while he was glaring at you. He pulled you closer towards him.

"Come here little doll.", he mumbled as you started to stroke his head. His hair was so soft and you started playing with it. After some time you smirked.

"You own fault when you exaggerate," you said. You instantly got a glare in response. "So what. I had fun and not only at the party. In the bed too." He smirked and you blushed, looking away. As revenge, you nudged his forehead and he groaned in pain. "Yo, stop that!" He shouted.

"Hey...let me bring you water." you offered and he shook his head. "No, you're going to stay here in bed with me. I have servants that do that job. You're a queen after all." He said and snapped with his fingers.

Two servants came in and brought breakfast and then quickly left. You took a plate with fruits and helped Sukuna to sit up.

"Feed me." Sukuna suddenly ordered and you looked at him surprised.

"Can't you do that on your own?" You asked and he shook his head smirking. You signed and grabbed a Strawberry that you held in front of his mouth. He took a bite and smiled happily. "When you serve that, it tastes much better when I eat it alone." He spoke. You blushed again and looked away. "Pff.."

You fed him further until he didn't take the last piece of mango. "I want you to feed me with your mouth now." He said, crossing his arms. You rolled your eyes and got an "Oi! Don't roll your eyes in front of me." in reply.

You took a small amount of the mango piece in your mouth and moved closer to his lips. You leaned in and he slid an arm around you, pulling you on his lap. You moved closer to his face and let him take the first bite. After he swallowed he took the second bite. After finishing that too, he kissed you passionately. "You're a really obedient doll...I like that." He whispers, still close to your lips. You weren't able to deny it. You really liked him and his little games. So you just nod and kissed him on the cheek. For the first time...he was the one that blushed. You smiled and snuggled yourself against his chest.

├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤

I apologize that it took me so long to update. I wanted to do it yesterday but I fell asleep oop! Well anyways I hope you liked it <3