Chapter 47 - Dinnertime

You had sat down beside Sukuna. On the opposite side was your father with Yuu. In front of you was a lot of delicious looking food but not just any food...it was your favorite food! As curse you didn't have to eat to survive but you still wanted to show respect to the meal. As your father started to take a bite you started as well. But not before Sukuna had pulled you onto his lap, pressing you against his strong chest, making you flustered.

"Can't you leave this for ten minutes?" Yuu growled angrily at Sukuna who just smirked as you fed him a piece of fish. You knew what would happen if you took both of their sides again so you remained silent. "So...as I can see...you're a curse now." your father started and you nod. "Sukuna helped me getting my full potential. I am much stronger now." you answered, smiling softly at him.

"I am fine and I am doing well with Sukuna...even if it doesn't seem like it in your eyes. I love him." you said and Sukuna stopped for a moment with eating. His mouth formed into a smile...not a grin but a smile as you gazed into his beautiful eyes. "Love you too my little doll..." he whispered in your ear and you blushed smiling.

"I see...you're much stronger, that isn't a bad thing. And Sukuna kept the deal with leaving our country alone. We would like to show the people that you returned...I want everyone to know."

You shook your head and your father looked at you surprised. "How do you want to explain that I...the princess became a curse and is together with the man that I got sold at first? This would cause too many confusion. I don't want that." you spoke and he was gently stroking his beard, thinking about it. "You're right..."

While you and your father were talking to each other Sukuna and Yuu fought who could stare into each others eyes longer. Yuu was still pissed about him always touching you while Sukuna remained calm.

"I want a fight." Yuu suddenly said out of nowhere. "I want to fight against Sukuna and if I win I get to have (Y/N) back and you will never bother her. If you win I won't go near her anymore unless you tell me that I am allowed to." he said as he stood up, walking towards you two. Sukuna stood up, pulling you up with him as he slid his arms around your waist tightly. "Why do I want to fight against a weakling like you" He growled and you sighed. "Oh so your afraid..,I see you're a coward." Sukuna was glaring at Yuu now. "I am not afraid...I just don't want to hurt you kid."

"Oi...stop this childish behavior." you sighed as you wiggled yourself out of his grip and pushed both of them more away from each other. "Coward." Yuu replied and Sukuna was boiling inside. "Okay...fine just don't cry if I tear you into little pieces and rip each of your limb out. One...by...one" Sukuna pronounced the one by one especially to make him afraid.

"Good then...it's decided. Tomorrow at 9 am " Yuu lastly said as he walked out of the door leaving you behind. "I apologize for Yuu's behavior. He was just really desperate to get you back as you went away...and I guess he wants to prove himself." Your father explained.

"Well...I will kill him anyway." Sukuna said under his breath as you massaged your forehead. You couldn't believe such childish behavior and sighed. "Thank you for the meal but I need some fresh air." You said as you aimed straight for the door. Sukuna seemed to notice your anger and quickly followed you. You ran off to get rid of him. Right now you only wanted some time alone. You ended up in the Nihon Teien (Japanese Garden) of the fortress.

You stopped on a red painted bridge and glanced down into the water. The stars were reflecting on it like a mirror and the blossom leafs were swimming on the surface. You took a deep breath of fresh air and glanced up into the night sky. A muscular arm slid around your waist quietly and as you glanced to your side. Sukuna was standing there silently as he glanced up into the beautiful sky as well.

——————————————————————
Please read!!

I made a form where you can recieve a letter from your comfort character. Link is in my bio. <33

Sorry for the late update but I sadly got a lot to do...anyways I hope you stay tuned gor the little fight and a romantic scene with Sukuna ;))