Chapter 42 - Reunion

Two weeks had passed and Sukuna seemed to recover well. He was able to train and even hunt with you again. You had explained everything that had happened in the time he was in the coma and you even had to hold him back, because he wanted to run off and kill Akuma. His incredible regeneration strength returned as well and he was enjoying the outside again.

"Are you ready Sukuna?" You asked and he nod. "Ready to meet your dear father..." he sighed and you glared at him. He put his hands up as sign of retreat and cleared his throat. "R-right...that's the least I can do." he mumbled and stood up, walking towards the door as you were packing the last useful supplies. Sukuna waited and was about to go on (PN) when you shouted. "We're going to go by foot...we don't want to draw any more attention than we need to." he groaned and after a fight of who was able to stare longer Sukuna eventually gave in. (PN) stayed here while you two started to hike down the mountain, to your fathers fortress...your home...

He was still a little unsure on his feet so you two made a break eventually. The sun was burning down on you two and he moved under a tree to get some shadow. "I am surprised sun doesn't annoy you...most of the curses hate light." he explained and you shook your head. "I still like it." you replied while giving him a water bottle. He drank and then stood up. "Let's keep going..." he commanded and you followed him, taking his hand. You saw a little smirk appear on his face but he didn't say anything. As you finally arrived the base of the mountain and you were able to glanced at the fortress.

Memories overwhelmed you and you were having a hard time controlling your emotions. You grew a lot and you were probably not the daughter your father wanted you to be anymore. But you had Sukuna now...even if our first meeting wasn't the best at first....you fell in love with this man. You decided that you both need to stay disguised since the guards would recognize both of you. You slowly approached the gate and the guards then spoke. "Password..."

You knew exactly what it was and whispered it in one of thee guards ear. He nod to the second and they let both of you pass into the fortress. You nod to Sukuna who had to kept his mouth shut from laughing, probably because it was so easy to enter the castle.

You moved directly towards the main area of the king and you quickly got stopped by a familiar face. It was...Yuu...he was wearing armor. You were so proud of him that you couldn't hold back a smile. You wanted to hug your childhood friend immediately but you knew that it's going to be suspicious in the open crowd.

"We need to talk to the king..." you tried to switch your voice to a lower one and Yuu glanced at you closely, his glance then shifted to Sukuna who smirked at him, as he grabbed you by your waist and pulled you close towards his chest. "I'm her husband..." he said smirking while studying Yuus face, you started to blush madly. He seemed suspicious and then turned his back to you. "Stay here...I will go an ask if we can arrange a meeting."

With that he left and he soon returned with your father, looking much more weaker than he was the last time you saw him. He glanced at you and nod. He gestured you and Sukuna to follow and as soon as the doors closed shut he spoke. "Show yourself..." he commanded and the two guards including Yuu were looking at you two as well.

You slowly revealed your face, gazing into your fathers eyes. "Hear me out..." Yuu stood there, frozen and you gestured Sukuna to show himself as well. The room was silent. "You..." you heard Yuu shout angrily as he took out his katana and wanted to attack as you jumped in front of Sukuna, grabbing the katana with your bare hand and broke it in half. "what the-" Yuu said surprised.

"Hear me out...we need your help..."

——————————————————————
Hope you like it so far <3 it's getting better I promise and I'm going to add some more smut soon 😃🖐