Chapter 29 - B Yui the girl

If  you think Yui was the traitor read this! If you think it was Shouta continue on Chapter 28!

——————————————————————-

You glanced at the girl and whispered into Sukunas ear. "We were on our way to Akuma...(PN) wasn't at the fortress. She's lying." He  smirked and then pointed at the girl. "Kill her." He ordered and the girl  began to cry. One of the guard he beheaded the girl with one  clear cut. The man was free to go.

"Well  since we're finished for today why don't we relax a little bit?" Sukuna  asked, while sliding a hand into your Kimono. You quickly grabbed his  wrist and stood up. "Not so fast honey...you need to deserve that." You  said teasingly and he glanced at you surprised. "Mhmmm you get cheekier  every day." He smirked while taking the necklace that he gave you on day  one. "You don't need that anymore..." He said, as he took the necklace  off your neck. "I trust you." He said and you nod. "Thank you for your  trust." You smiled and kissed his cheek.

Since  Sukuna was really greedy, he quickly pulled you close and slid his  tongue into your mouth, exploring it. You sighed in pleasure and pulled  back. Since he wasn't going to let his pray escape he pulled you back onto his lap, kissing you passionate. He slid his arm around your hips and smirked. "You're is amazing." He said while moving with his hand over your curves. He then started to kiss your neck, leaving a hickey on it. "O-okay Sakuna enough now..." You whispered, slowly standing up. "We should go to bed." You said while offering him your hand. He took it and you two headed back to the bedroom. Sukuna spooned you and you fell asleep quickly.

<<Time skip>>

You  suddenly heard something and woke up. It sounded like people talking...Since  Sukuna was still hugging you, you knew it wasn't him. You slowly opened  your eyes, trying to stay in the same position. You widen your eyes as you saw the bedroom door opened. The guards were laying there. Something must have knocked them out. You turned to Sukuna, trying to wake him up. He didn't move. You stood up and moved behind the door, taking your dagger, that you always carried around as secret weapon. "Yui had to die...what a sad moment...but we finally got the poison ,which knocks out every curse. Even Sukuna and (Y/N) are laying there motionless." You heard someone say. You growled and looked at Sukuna, still sleeping there. You two had to get out of here... Now. The door got opened and two men walked in. Since you were behind the door they didn't noticed you and walked up to the bed. "Hey! (Y/N) is gone! Quickly! We can't let anyone escape!" He shouted while running out of the room. The other man stayed there silently and you used the chance to backstab him from behind. He slowly turned around and looked at you in horror. You're gonna do anything it takes to save
Sukuna....your king.

———————————————————————

Hello  there! I apologize for the late update! I had a lot of my mind lately!  Anyways I hope you enjoyed it! It was a little experiment how the  multiple choices would be.

BUT  THANK YOU SO SO MUCH FOR 20K READS I CANT EVEN BELIEVE IT THAT PEOPLE  WOULD READ WHAT I WRITE! SO I WANTED TO ASK YOU FOR REQUESTS AND WHAT I  SHOULD DO FOR THE 20K SPECIAL! JUST WRITE IT DOWN INTO THE COMMENTS!