Chapter 38 - Secret

You stared at Sukunas weak smirk and threw your arms around him, tears in your eyes. He groaned out in pain and so quickly tried to pull away, not wanting to hurt him. But before you could have even gotten the chance, he had pulled you onto his lap, kissing you softly while cupping your flush cheeks.

„Baka...leaving me alone for so long." you mumbled as you hid your face in his neck. He chuckles softly while gently patting your head. „Sorry baby...but I'm back..." he reassured as he wrapped his arms around your waist, pulling you closer. „I heard you talking...you talk a lot when your alone..." Sukuna grinned and you glanced away blushing. „Thank you for taking care of me...but you could've made it yourself more easier..." he sighed, glancing away.

You looked up and looked at him questioned. „What do you mean with that?" you asked while raising an eyebrow. „Well...do you remember that boy? And your father?" he asked quietly and you nod. „You mean "Yuu..." you added and Sukuna sighed.

„ I made you believe that they got killed but they didn't..." You widen your eyes and stared at him. „I-Is that t-true?" you asked sobbing and he nod slightly. „these people that got killed were curses...that were able to look like certain people..." he mumbled. „So your Yuu and your father are safe in your old fortress." he continued and bit onto his lip. „Maybe we could ask them for help-" you didn't let Sukuna finish before your palm landed on his cheek. You slapped him as hard as you could and he groaned out in pain. „Listen here little doll..." he said glaring at you. „You're still my property so don't ever raise a hand on me again." he growled before he quickly pinned you down onto the mattress. „Be grateful that I left them alone! I always keep my word..." he spoke as you tried to free yourself. You couldn't believe what you heard. Yuu and your father are still alive...he kept that as a secret. I am very grateful that he kept them alive but still...you thought...

He grabbed your wrists and pinned them down with one hand as he put his knee in between your legs. „Stop resisting and be thankful..." he growled and you eventually gave up resisting. Even now when he was so weakened, you weren't able to resist this man. „I forgive you...but I am still mad at you keeping that a secret." you spoke and he sighed. „Yeah...I am sorry..." he glanced down before his famous smirk appeared again. „Why don't we focus on the positive stuff now? I haven't made out with you for whole 2 months..." he whispered seductively into your ear and your back arched at these words. „Y-you're still hurt..." you stuttered and he quickly shut you up with a kiss. „I don't care...I need this..." he mumbled against your skin as he moved down to your neck, starting to lick and bite into it.

Soon he started to leave red marks behind and moved up close to your ear whispering. „You're still mine...only mine...and I am going to prove that to you." he whispered while biting into your earlobe as he put his free hand around your throat. „Say who's your master." he said smiling as he started to put pressure onto your neck. „You squeaked out and replied with a small. „Y-you are..."

„I can't hear you..." he said more angrily while using more strength now. „You are Sukuna! I fully belong to you!" you nearly shouted and he grinned, being happy with your answer. „Good girl..." he said while gently kissing your tears away that gathered in your eyes from the pain. He released your neck and you coughed, gasping for air. Sukuna didn't give you the time to gather yourself and instead, he started to kiss you passionate, using his tongue and roaming your whole body with his free hand. „god I missed feeling you so much." he smiled mischievously as he pulled back. You glanced up to his face and he stopped for a second. Looking deep into your eyes...

the only thing you saw was his passion and his love to you...

——————————————————————
It's getting spicy again. I know y'all have that kink don't even try to deny that... 😃🖐

But seriously can someone explain how my story blew up in the last two days? I am so confused... 👁👄👁