Chapter 35 - Lost

After you two had cleaned yourself from the "sport" you had fallen asleep in his arms...you got woken up by a loud crack and quickly opened your eyes. You watched Sukuna shielding you as a wooden support from the old shrine fell right into your direction. He quickly grabbed you and pulled you away from the danger. "Puh...this was close my doll.." he sighed as he slowly put you down on your feet. "Seems like this place is slowly falling apart." He sighed as you watched him looking at the ceiling. "Can we escape?" You asked and he sighed. "It's worth a try...but I can't guarantee anything...It's going to take me a lot of power" he said and you nod. "We need to escape or we are going to get crushed soon..."

You two made your way to a wall of the prison and then stopped shortly in front of it. He then took a deep breath as he closed his eyes and put his hands together, forming a triangle with his fingers, facing the wall. "Hold onto me.." he simply ordered and you quickly took a hold of his arm. He started to mumble some words you didn't understand and then he slowly opened his eyes, revealing his shining red eyes as he used his free arm to throw a punch into the wall. The wall slowly started to crack and shortly after that, breaking into pieces, revealing a shining bright light behind it that overcame both of you. You quickly shut your eyes to protect your eyesight and the next thing you remember is you laying onto a warm chest.

You opened your eyes, observing the place you woke up. It was the palace of Sukuna, the humans were laying on the ground unconscious and not moving. You took a glance down and saw Sukuna, having his eyes closed and coughing blood. "Damn this..." he whispered with his husky and broken voice. "I need to rest for a while honey...make sure to stay safe..." he spoke while you slowly started to tear up, sniffing.

"What do you mean by that?! You're the king of curses! You can't just die here because of a stupid prison!" you shouted and he answered with a light chuckle. "I'm not going to die...just rest for a while...This prison was made for injuring the person that dares to escape...this was the plan of the humans from the start." he explained while gently putting his hand onto your cheek. "Keep me safe alright?" he said smiling at you before his voice started to fade and his eyes closing shut.

"So heartwarming..." you heard Akuma laugh as tears started to run down your face uncontrollably.

"You're going to pay for this..." you growled as you stood up with trembling legs, picking Sukuna up by putting an arm around your neck to steady him. "We're going to return....and if we do...be prepared.."you growled and glared at Akuma. He wanted Sukunas power all along...

You can't defeat him...not yet...but you're going to return. As quickly as you could you rushed out of the fortress through a window, breaking it as you ran towards the stall to go to (PN). You quickly hopped up, putting Sukuna on the back and started to fly off, away from the fortress...

lost against Akuma and the humans....

—————————————————————

Heyhooo this is a sad and messed up chapter I really know but I'm going to update more often now since I don't want to keep you guys waiting for too long hehe... <3