ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔣𝔦𝔣𝔱𝔶-𝔰𝔦𝔵

Sukuna turned his head and widen his eyes as he saw you. He did not look too happy to see you for whatever reason. You jumped over the rather small river and landed beside Sukuna. "(Y/N) get away from here, run!" he said as he returned his glance to the white-haired man. Sukuna then stepped in front of you, shielding you. "This man is strong...I don't know if I can finish him." He whispered.

"Hey...curse." spoke the white-haired man towards you. "What did you do to my two students?" he asked. "They're injured...but not dead. I spared them." You said, glaring at him. "You're Gojo, am I right?" you asked as you stepped beside Sukuna, no longer hiding from him.

"Ohooo I must be famous...if a thousand-year-old curse knows me." He spoke after whistling, smirking at both of you. "I'll be honest. You don't look as bad as I thought you would for such an old curse...(Y/N). I might fall for you cutey." spoke Gojo, flirting with you. "Hey...don't you dare talk to my doll without my consent?" Interrupted Sukuna, glaring at him.

"Enough talking..." you finally said as you moved towards Gojo. You wanted to get away from here, quickly. Sukuna was injured, so you decided to go into the offensive. "Hey, I said don't!" he spoke as he tried to reach for your arm. He ended up missing as you ran towards Gojo, reaching for his face as your hand suddenly stopped shortly before reaching him. "What the- " you spoke confused as Gojo grabbed your arm and twisted it, putting it against your back and forcing you to go on your knees.

"Kneeling in front of me already? You must like me, don't you?" He smirked as you heard footsteps. "Get your filthy hands off her!" Sukuna shouted as he was about to attack Gojo. "Not so fast curse..." replied Gojo as he made you stand up. Sukuna stopped in his tracks, worrying that he might hurt you. He held you close to prevent you from escaping as he smirked. "Why don't you work with us?" he asked and you widen your eyes. Work with some humans?

"I'm sorry but we don't have very good experiences with humans' allies," Sukuna said coldly, remembering the betrayal. "Well, I am not this kind. Besides that, (Y/N) was a human before...am I right?" he asked as he moved his face towards you, inches away. You knew that you used to be a human, although you hardly remembered anything. The spell must have affected your memories. "She's different." Spoke Sukuna, baring his teeth as he watched Gojo being very touchy with you. "Let her go..." he repeated as his eyes started to glow red.

"Well, if you want her in your arms, go and get her." He said as he twisted your arm, even more, breaking it this time. You bit onto your lips as you heard the loud crack. You've experienced far worse pain than that. "That's enough!" Sukuna shouted. "Sukuna don't!" you said as you glanced back at Gojo who seemed quite surprised from you talking.

"I fell for it, don't fall for it as well. Stay away from him and run. I'll sort that out." You said calmly as you glanced at him. "Get your full strength back. He overpowered me because I thought I'd be strong enough. I am not, and as I see at your current state, you aren't either. Regain your strength my love...okay?" you said smiling at him warmly. Sukuna seemed to be stunned by your words as he shook his head. "I won't leave you behind." He spoke. "We haven't even celebrated yet. And now I should leave you in the hands of the enemies?"

"...What heartwarming words." Gojo interrupted as he twisted your arm even more and you groaning in pain. "Since your little doll agreed I'll take her with me. We'll meet in a week here, at the same place. Then I want your answer.... king of...curses..." was the last thing you heard Gojo saying before felt a sharp pain in your neck and everything went dark.

├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤

Mhmm do you like the story so far? I sure do enjoy it right now