ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔰𝔦𝔵𝔱𝔥𝔶

You dodged Jogo's first attack as he tried to reach you. "Fool...you think you can beat the queen of curses?" you asked as he went in for the next attack. "Hanami now!" Jogo shouted as roots looped around your left arm and leg. That made you widen your eyes as Jogo was suddenly in front of you, hitting you into the stomach as you went flying against the wall. "That tickled..." you growled as you stood up, getting a root into your stomach.

You coughed blood as you saw the first years attacking them. "Hey leave her alone!" Yuji said as he landed his expert hand-to-hand combatant on Hanami. Megumi had his shadow wolves appear and Nobara was throwing nails at Jogo. But he seemed to be focused on you. You smirked as you broke the root in half, slowly bleeding out but you didn't care. You were able to live even without any important organs like your liver that they managed to wound.

You slowly began to heal the wound as Jogo tried his luck again, but this time you were ready and grabbed his left arm, twisting it as you ripped it off violently. You were mad...They dared to hurt you.

Jogo jumped back in pain as Megumi let his wolves attack him, biting him into the legs. "Enough of this!" Jogo said as he kicked the wolf away and put his hands together as said his Triumph card. "(Y/N) go away from him!" you heard one of the first-year students shout as Jogo started to talk.

"Domain Expansion." and with that...the both of you got brought into his domain. There was a lot of lava and rocks, but mostly lava. If you fall into lava it's going to be quite difficult to heal yourself. You thought to yourself as Jogo glared at you, holding his left shoulder. "Will you come with us now?" be asked. "No one has ever escaped my domain Expansion."

"Oh is that so?" you spoke as you crossed your arms, thinking how to dodge his next attacks. He went in as he used the boiling hot lava to attack you. You barely escaped because it came from everywhere...from the ground and the walls. You ended up landing in front of him with a few burnings, breathing heavily. This dirty air was killing you...you growled as you were about to use your triumph card for the first time. You didn't know if I'd work but it was worth a try. You were about to say it as you suddenly heard a loud crack and glanced up.

"Know your place...fool." you heard a familiar voice say as the ceiling of the domain got shattered and a silhouette entered, attacking Jogo in a matter of second as the attacker held Jogos head in their hand. Jogos expression was priceless...he had widened his eyes and had a horrified expression.

You glanced at the attacker and widen your eyes. "Sukuna!" you shouted with tears in your eyes and you ran up to him, hugging him tightly.

"Missed me little doll?...." he growled into your ear as he threw Jogos head away, slowly making the domain fade. He then wrapped his hands around you, hugging you tightly as he placed a soft kiss on your forehead. "I missed you too..." he whispered. You glanced up to him as he had his head turned to Hanami who had picked up Jogo's head and was now fleeing. "You will pay for this!" you lastly heard as they disappeared in the shadows.

He then glanced at the three first year, smirking at them. "Hold on little one...let me kill these..." he said as he let go of you. But you didn't let go of him. "Leave them, they aren't our enemies...I think they could become our allies...you should go and take a closer look at them," you mumbled. "Are you sure about that?..." he said as he returned his look at Nobara and Yuji fighting and Megumi standing in the middle, facepalming himself. "Yeah..."

"Hey, Sukuna...what is your next move? Will you flee with (Y/N) or will you kill us?" Megumi asked as he glanced at him. "My little doll said not to...so won't kill you.." he answered as he walked up closer to them. "Will you come with us then?" he asked again and Sukuna thought about it. "Yeah...I trust (Y/N) with her abilities...but I want to take a look at it myself...."

"I'll come with you."

├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤

UwU Idk why I am updating so quickly but I am in a flow rn <33 I hope you enjoy it so far.