ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔰𝔦𝔵𝔱𝔥𝔶-𝔰𝔦𝔵

You wrapped your arms around him as you placed s soft kiss on the side of your lips. "You know that I'll always stay loyal to my king." You whispered into his ear. He grinned from ear to ear as his hands found their way onto your hip, gripping them. "I like that side of you." He mumbled against your neck as he kissed you again.

"Come on, let's go and eat some breakfast." You spoke as he signed. "You know that we are built by human's negative emotions, right?" he asked and you nod. "I know that we don't need to eat...but I'd be nice to taste the food in this century."  You said excitedly as he rolled his eyes smirking. "Fine then." He spoke as he picked you up. "Hey, Sukuna not now! I still need to get my pants!" you growled as he chuckled, carrying you in the bedroom.

Just then, he noticed your shaky legs as you put on your pants. "At least it was worth it. Your weak little legs hadn't been able to handle my friend." He said as he leaned against the wall watching you. You then threw a pair of socks at his head annoyed as he dodged it. "I sure was able to handle it, I am still alive after all." you snapped. "Oh, shut up already, will you? Just accept the fact," he spoke as you growled.

"Make me." Just then you realized what you just said as you put your hand in front of your mouth, slowly looking up into his eyes. He glanced at you with his hungry eyes, smirking. You knew that you just made a terrible mistake...and you had to get out, quickly. "You won't leave this house alive little doll." He said as he blocked the exit. You stumbled backward as you opened the window, climbing out as you started running. Sukuna followed you as he began to chase you.

"I AM SORRY OKAY?!" you shouted as your ran towards the main building of the school. "Don't be a shy little doll! I won't bite!" he spoke as he continued to chase you. Surprisingly, you were both on the same level of speed as you jumped onto the roofs. You were able to ignore your jelly legs because you knew that the consequences would be harsher if he caught you. "We can talk this out!" you said as you escaped his grip by inches, jumping on a higher roof. "Oh, words can't fix this...rather actions." He said as he grinned at you.

"Hey, what are you guys playing? I want to play too!" Yuji shouted as he waved at both of you, standing on the ground. "I'm in as well," Gojo said as he walked up beside him. "Will you two mortals help me to take (Y/N) down? I have to do a serious talk with her." He offered as Gojo smirked. "A serious talk huh? I see how it is."

"No, there's no important talk!" You reassured as you glanced around for an opportunity to escape. Toge and Nobara seemed to notice the noises as they glanced up at you. "We're in too!" Nobara said and Toge nod. "Bonito Flakes."

"We'll do three against three then. I'll chase (Y/N) with Nobara and Sukuna while Yuji and Toge try to protect her." Gojo explained as you widen your eyes. Gojo was going to try and chase you down...that's it. Your life is ending, you thought to yourself as you dared to look to meet Sukunas eyes. "Come here brat!" he said as he charged forwards and you dodging it in the last second. "I said we can talk this out!" you whined as you jumped off the building, landing perfectly on the ground as Toge and Yuji stood now in front of you.  "We'll protect you!" Yuji said as he saw Sukuna, Gojo, and Nobara walking up towards you. Yuji came up to you and whispered something into your ear.

"Hey, don't get too close to her!" Sukuna snapped as he showed his nails. "Cover your ears!" Yuji said as he covered your ears as you noticed Toge shouting something. The three opponents then stopped in their tracks as you noticed Sukunas priceless face, smirking at him. "Now run!" Yuji said as you ran off into the school, eyeing him one last time. You followed the directions Yuji had gave you to the so-called hidden room. You eventually found it as you shut the door, taking a deep breath in relief as you sank against the wall.

Getting cheeky with Sukuna is a high risk. You held your breath as you heard footsteps in front of the door. "You know...that we both have a bond...you can't escape me," Sukuna said as he kicked the door open and smirked at you.

"You behaved very interestingly this morning little doll." He spoke as you were about to stand up and escape as he grabbed you by your wrist, pulling you against his chest as your back was now facing his chest. "Not so fast, I made a fool of myself too much already. You won't escape me again." He growled as he shoved two fingers into your mouth, making you gag.

"Still so much to learn...I'll make sure that you keep your little mouth of yours shut." He said as he moved his fingers while his other hand removed itself from your wrist and moved down to your private part. "Oh, I'd love to destroy you here right now..." he mumbled against your ear as he bent you over the table that was standing in the middle of the room. You tried to say something as he shoved his fingers more in, making you widen your eyes.

"You'll learn to obey me."

├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤ ├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤

A little more spice hehe. (ミㅇ ༝ ㅇミ)

And a little thank you for so much support! You all make my day when you comment, vote, or just read my story and it's just adorable. ˓˓ก₍⸍⸌̣ʷ̣̫⸍̣⸌₎ค˒˒ So, thank you from me. ♡ॢ₍⸍⸌̣ʷ̣̫⸍̣⸌₎

Yes, I made this myself. .3. Feel free to screenshot it ^.^

^