ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔣𝔦𝔣𝔱𝔶-𝔰𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫

Hello there! I know you might get some notifications. I am currently redoing all of the chapters, removing writing mistakes and clearing up some sentences, changing the font of the title. So don't get confused if you get notified okay? <33

├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤

You slowly gained contentiousness, you had a terrible headache and everything was hurting. You slowly opened your eyes. You were chained against the wall, the chains themselves were heavy, the walls are entirely covered in talismans and the only light was some candles that were placed in each corner of the room. You groaned out in pain and the door at the other side of the room opened. "Awake, (Y/N)?" said Gojo as he grabbed himself a chair and sat in front of you.

"Sorry for my roughness. But I just have to make sure that you won't try to escape. This is the isolation chamber made to imprison such curses as you...Your curse strength won't help you here." he said smirking as he grabbed your chin. "How did you guys know that we would wake up..." you growled as you tried to move your chin away.

"We heard about your legends. The queen and the king of curses. Sealed in a prison that will last exactly 1000 years. We just had to make sure that this was true after all. And as I assumed, it was correct." he said as you glared at him.

"Hey don't glare at me like that...." he said pouting. "Where's Sukuna and why do you want our help?" you asked and he sighed. "Sukuna is fine...I left him there, he was too slow. And well we got some other enemies that are strong as well. We could use your help. Sukuna and you are the strongest curses that are on this earth right now. Having you as an ally wouldn't be too bad." he explained and you sighed. "You could have easily killed us, why didn't you?"

"Well, that's a question I've asked myself as well. I'd really like to get more free time, and if I can send you and Sukuna on missions that I should do, I'd be relaxing." you stared at him. He hasn't killed any of you because he wanted some more free time? "Besides that, it's not easy to kill the both of you. When either one of you is executed, the other curse will gain their dead curses strength, meaning it'd be harder to beat you, even for me," he explained. "You two have a bond and I can't do much about it. And if you accept our deal, I'll let you and Sukuna live, as long as you don't kill innocent people," he said more seriously now before bursting out laughing.

"Enough business...Why don't I show you this place? I think we could get along well sweetheart." he spoke as you yanked your chin away from his grip. "Pfff..."

"You don't have a choice either way." he spoke. "you're in the cave of the lions after all. I could kill you if I wanted to. But why don't you help me out with training with my students? I'd be the start of our ally." he offered.

"Seems interesting. I did not agree with you yet, just remember that mortal," you growled. "If that means I get to go outside I'll accept." you agreed. "Good...I know curses hold their word," he said as he grabbed the keys and unlocked the lock, removing the chains.

You stood up and glanced at him. "Follow me," he spoke as he stood up and opened the door. You two stepped up some stairs as he unlocked the last door. Sunshine tickles your face and you took a deep breath. You grabbed your broken arm and put it into place, healing it. "Much better." you sighed in relief as you slowly healed every single wound of yours.

"Come on..." he waved as he guided you onto a big field. On the stairs were sitting some people. Megumi and Nobara were sitting beside each other, joking with an unknown boy. There was also a girl with glasses, a rather small boy with a pot Cut, and a panda? A weird group you thought to yourself. They all seemed to amuse themselves before they turned their gaze to you and Gojo.

"What the hell is that curse doing outside of its cage?!"