𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝖔𝖓𝖊

For people wondering, I am feeling great at the moment. Especially since the new Fontaine Characters in Genshin will be released soon. OH GOD, I CAN'T WAIT. Anyway, enjoy this chapter.

 Anyway, enjoy this chapter

GIRL DINNER

├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤ ├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤

You slowly open your eyes, noticing the complete darkness around you. You jerked up and rubbed your eyes, blinking a few more times before realizing you've been captured. You were sitting in a puddle of blood, surrounded by a black and endless void, your whole body hurting and aching.

„Mama..." someone whispered... „Mama..." they repeated as you turned to see a curse in the form of a worm slowly crawling up your lap. You widened your eyes, realizing you were captured inside an orb.

The only thing left for Geto to do is to swallow and absorb you. The worm continued to move up your body as it settled around your waist and over your shoulder. You signed as you slowly stood up, glancing up. There was just emptiness. How is it possible for you to escape from such a hopeless place?

Outside of the orb...
Geto had successfully captured (Y/N) in an orb as he laughed loudly, looking at the black ball (Y/N) had been pulled into. "Can't believe that worked," he spoke before he opened his mouth, wanting to swallow it. But as he tried before he widened his eyes as the disgusting taste spread across his tongue, forcing him to spit it out on the ground. „Damn you (Y/N)...I should have known it's not that easy." he chuckled, wiping his mouth.

"What's the matter?" Sukuna spoke, moving towards him and picking up the orb, shaking it to get Geto's saliva off. Geto pointed at him "You had to turn your little queen into a special grade curse didn't you." he spoke. Sukuna shrugged. "You just don't know what we are capable of.", he spoke. "Besides that, you didn't defeat her yet, did you?-" he explained, playfully tossing the orb up into the air, ready to catch it as it failed to drop into his hand, getting snatched away from him. He widened his eyes as he turned, seeing Yuji with the orb, standing at the other side of the alley. "You-", he spoke, showing his claws.

"Sorry- but I gotta go!", he quickly spoke as he ran off, Sukuna close behind him, shouting at him. "Come back brat!" Yuji glanced behind him, sprinting even faster as he noticed Sukuna coming closer."Megumi, catch!" Yuji shouted, throwing the orb towards Megumi who took off running. "How are we supposed to free her!" he spoke, glancing at the orb as Sukuna caught up to him, sweeping him off his feet as he knocked the orb out of his hand. He moved to grab the orb but he stopped in his tracks. The orb shook violently before breaking into two separate parts. black fog started to escape from the small ball as you stepped out into the light. "Puh...Domain expansion in such a small space wasn't easy, was it little guy", you signed, stroking the worm curse still tightly around you as you glanced into Sukuna's eyes."Time to bring you back to your senses." you spoke, grabbing the cursed spear from the worms mouth. Yuji helped Megumi up as he nodded at you, helping Megumi to get out of there.

"Thanks," you spoke, charging towards Sukuna. "Oh, this will be fun." he chuckled as he moved out of the way, blocking your attack. The countless attacks and dodging continued as the city around you started to become more of a battlefield. You and Sukuna were stronger than ever if only you could fight against each other.

Sukuna being able to kick your weapon out of your hand, landed a critical hit into your stomach, sending you flying into a building. You groaned in pain, most of the impact being taken from the worm curse as Sukuna walked towards you, his silhouette appearing through the dust, looking as handsome as ever before coughing. "Ugh how do people do that in the movies...", he complained as he smiled at you. "Whatever...time to die."

In the alley...
Geto remained in the same alley, leaning against the wall as Gojo entered the scene yet again. "You tricked me.", he spoke, throwing Mahitos leftovers in front of him. The Geto whom Gojo fought before was none other than the special grade curse Mahito, who was no more. "Well well, didn't expect you to kill him so quickly... but whatever." he signed as he moved towards him. Gojo however had only one thing in mind, getting the crystal off Geto and destroying it. So instead of aiming any attack towards him, he focused his cursed technique lapse blue on the crystal, catching it mid-air and crushing it with his hand. "Now we can begin," he spoke smiling.

On the battlefield...
While Gojo confronted Geto you had been attacking and defending countless attacks, slowly but surely getting tired. You were only half cursed, so how could you keep up with Sukuna's cursed energy? You dodged his last punch in the last second, slightly tripping as you landed. "I can't-" you complained, Sukuna already knocking you off your feet, grabbing your throat as he started to squeeze. You struggled as you dug your nails into his hands, staring into his empty eyes. Blood filled your lungs as you started to drown from your own blood. You glanced into Sukuna's eyes one more time as he stopped to squeeze.

"(Y/N!)"

├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤ ├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤

Hehe, I sure took my time but hey maybe you might survive. Oh, and the lung filling itself with blood- I learned that from a true crime podcast, so if it's wrong I blame them- heh...