ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔣𝔬𝔲𝔯𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫

You got flustered immediately and glanced into his eyes. The golden eyes were watching you hungrily. You were completely exposed. Since he was still drunk he didn't hold back and pulled you onto the bed, pinning you down.

"S-Sukuna...let's go to sleep. You m-must be tired.", you stuttered, closing your eyes hoping he would just leave you.

├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤

Lemon time! Again if your underaged, too innocent, or not interested I suggest you skip that chapter! <3

├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤

"Little doll...", he growled, pinning your wrists down with one hand and using the other to explore your body. he moved downwards to your hips and then went back up. "You're amazing, do you know that?", he whispered, smirking at you.

Your lips escaped a small sign as he kissed your collarbone and you instantly bit on your lip. But it was too late. He already took that as an invitation and started kissing your neck upwards until he was by your lips. He pressed his lips against yours, asking for permission to enter with his tongue. You didn't want him to pass that easily, so you kept your mouth shut.

"Little doll...let me in," he growled, squeezing your chest and making you squeak in surprise. He exploited that and slid his tongue into your mouth, playing with yours. At some point, you just weren't able to hold back, so you started kissing him back. You saw him smiling as you did that and he slowly released the force on your wrists. With one hand, you held his cheek, the other one traveled up and down his chest.

"Mhmm I knew it, you like when I am rough with you." He whispered in your ear, licking your earlobe. You blushed like a tomato and quickly shook your head.

"What? Why should I like t-." You wanted to protest but getting silenced by his lips. He lowered his body and was now grinding against you.

"I may be drunk...but I am still good in bed.", he smirked, taking your chin and using his other hand to stroke your womanhood. He then shoves your slip out of the way and pushed a finger into you. You gasped as he added a second and started moving. "You're already ready, I see.", he smirked, watching you. "Y-yes but please stop the teasing." You begged as you felt his hard masculinity against you.

"As you wish...", he growled. He removed his fingers and took the underwear off. With that he climbed on top of you again, putting his masculinity at your entrance. He slowly entered and you moaned as he pushed himself completely in.

He wasn't going to waste any time so he started to thrust roughly. He watched you as you tried suppressing the moaning. He put a hand on your neck and started squeezing it.

(Yes he's choking you 0.o )

"I want to hear you..." He ordered, making you moan loudly, as he pushed himself faster and deeper into you. He growled while you were holding the blanket to be able to handle the pain. Since he was quite rough it hurt, but at the same time felt amazing.

You slowly felt something building up in your under area as he went faster. He squeezed your neck even tighter, as he pushed himself into you one last time, releasing himself into you and you're reaching your climax as you screamed out his name.

<<<Time skip>>>

You were now laying in his strong arms, enjoying his warmth. He kissed your forehead and then closed his eyes.

"Good night doll..." he whispers and you responded with a

"Good night...*Long pause* my king."

├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤

I APOLOGIZE THAT YOU GUYS HAD TO WAIT SO LONG BUT HERE WE GO! THANK YOU FOR 3K READS BTW <3