Chapter 44 - Know your place

Lemon timmeee!
Again! If you're underaged, too innocent or just DONT want to sin I highly suggest you to skip that chapter! This chapter is probably going to be the most mature one that I ever wrote and it's going to get kinky!

And quick reminder..this Sukuna has two arms but you're welcomed to image him with four and the reader CANT get pregnant!!!
——————————————————————
Yuu eventually yanked his wrist away from Sukunas grip and left, but not before shutting the door. You sighed and Sukuna glanced at the blood on his hands in disgust. He then sat down on the bed, patting on his lap. „Come here...little doll." you glanced at his lap before looking out of the window again, not moving an inch. „Oi...I told you to come here or should I get you myself?" he growled and you still didn't move, being mad at him.

„If it's that what you want fine...." he whispered as he stood up and grabbed you by your neck, turning you to face him and pressing you against a wall. „You're still my little doll...don't you dare to forget that..." he growled against your skin as he licked over it and squeezed your neck tighter. You squeaked out in surprise as you tried to gasp for air. „Who's your master..." he growled and you were able to say a quiet „Y-You..." he finally weakened his grip and you coughed heavily, finally getting air again. „Good...I'll let this slip by but remember to know your place..." he said as he went down again to kissed the hand mark he had left on your neck softly and carefully. „What is wrong w-with you...since when are you so j-jealous..." you stuttered. As soon as you said that he gently bit into your skin and sighed. „You're mine...that explains enough already...and I'll punish you for not sticking with me.." he spoke smirking and you looked into his hungry eyes. He quickly picked you up and threw you onto the bed, hovering on too of you and making you unable to move. He pinned your wrists above your head down and put his knee between your legs.

„I'll punish you...and make you unable to walk...and you will fully let me do anything I want." he mumbled as you looked at him shocked. It somehow turned you on but at the same time scared you.

His free hand slowly moved over your sides and you signed for his touch. „What if someone hears us?" you asked, a little scared and Sukuna chuckled. „Oh I'll make sure everyone knows what we're doing."

His hand then started to slowly undo your Kimono, revealing more skin...he then did the same with his and you two were now in underwear. He returned in his usual position and started to kiss your collarbone, moving more downwards to your chest and then to your stomach. You arched your back as he undid your underwear, leaving you completely exposed. „I told you on the mountain that I won't be gentle this time..." he said as he ran a hand through his hair while licking his lips.

He was soon in naked as well and set his member to your entrance. „Tell me little doll..." he said as he teased you with his masculinity. „Are you going to be a good girl next time?" he asked as he put his hands on your mouth, making you unable to answer. He then pushed himself completely in and you squeaked out in pain. Your sound quickly got muffled by his hand and you glanced into his eyes. They were glowing red, and his lips were smirking at you viciously. He started to move...hard and didn't care about your cries. He continued to push himself into you roughly as tears started to swell up but he didn't mind. He grabbed the bed board with one while still having the other one on your mouth, muffling your cries.

He leaned down to kiss your tears away smirking as he suddenly let a mouth appear on his palm that was covering your mouth. He slid his tongue through your lips into your mouth as he continued to thrust while he played with your tongue. He was still grinning as he went faster and even harder. You were completely exposed and got reminded in what place you stood.

He gripped the bed board even tighter now as he went rougher and you eventually heard a lout crack of the wood. He dig his nails into the wood as he moaned your name growling. It made you go crazy with that much pleasure and you two both soon reached your climax.

He was all sweaty and grinned at you wickedly. He slowly removed his hand from your mouth as a saliva string formed as he did so. You're legs were shaking and your cheeks were flushed red as he still rested inside of you, filling you. You breathed heavily as well and closed your eyes. This was too much for you..."Hey little doll..." he said as he gently removed himself from you, crawling behind you, hugging your from behind. „Do you know your place...now?" he mumbled as he kissed your cheek. You were exhausted and replied. „Yes...m-master." he was happy with that answer and he grabbed the bedsheet to cover both of you, snuggling. „Love you.." he lastly whispered and you eventually fell asleep.

———————————————————————
Omg this chapter is so mature- this took me a lot of courage tbh but I did it! I fed my horny fans hehe .3.