Chapter 41 - Aftercare

You woke up in a low grumbling and slowly opened your eyes, only to see Sukuna sleeping calmly beside you and his face close to yours. You smiled at his peaceful face and you slowly sat up, stretching yourself and noticing his wounds still being bad. You shouldn't have let that happened from yesterday and you sighed, slowly standing up as you noticed your legs being sore. You knew exactly why and you had to blush at the thought. You heard a groan and saw Sukuna open his eyes, looking at you. "Good morning kitten...slept well?" He asked smirking and you nod, before standing up and fighting your way to the table. Sukuna noticed your weird walking it immediately and smirked at you. "Shut up! Don't even comment on that." You growled before you grabbed a kettle and put it on the stove to boil the water for some tea. As you wanted to take a step back to turn towards Sukuna...your back hit a muscular chest.

Sukuna was standing behind you, smirking at you as he wrapped his arms around you. "You were wild last night...and I do enjoy the view of seeing your legs being sore...why don't we continue and make sure you won't walk anymore?" he whispered while gently biting onto your earlobe. You blushed and started to try and getting out of his embrace. "Stop it you jerk! You're still hurt and someone needs to take care of you...how am I going to do that if I can't walk?" you asked as you turned yourself around, facing him now and glancing up into his beautiful golden eyes. He signed in disappointment and let go of you, moving towards the bed again, pouting. "Are you serious right now?" You giggled and he shook his head. "I have no idea what you mean." he mumbled and you laughed. As the water was hot enough you took two cups and added some tea leafs and filled in the water, bringing one up to Sukuna.

"Thank you little doll.." he spoke as he took a sip of the hot tea. You sat down on a chair to face him as you scanned his body. He was still injured and his chest was covered with bruises and cuts. His healing process was really slow and he had to regain his strength.

"I know this look little doll..." he said, snapping you out of your thoughts and you shrugged. "I don't know what you mean.." you tried to talk yourself out and he signed. "You're concerned aren't you?" He asked as you gently shook your head. "All I need is time...and some nice kisses..." he said smirking and you chuckled. "I just need to regenerate...It's probably going to take around two weeks...With some more love it might only take one." He continued to joke and you rolled your eyes. You put the cup on the table and grabbed some new bandages and the alcohol to disinfect. You gently wrapped the old ones off and put some alcohol on a cloth as you started to gently clean the injuries. He watched you, as always very closely and you finished soon enough. "You should go to sleep..." you ordered and he shook his head as he replied "I am going to watch over you..you should go and take a nap...Even if I was in coma I still saw you being awake for way too long and only allowing yourself short breaks..." he spoke and your eyes widen at the feeling of getting caught.

"I am fine Sukuna we just slept-"

"Just do it little doll...I will take care." he said as he gently pulled you into his embrace again...gently stroking your hair and kissing you on the forehead. He even started humming and your eyes quickly closed at the relaxing atmosphere. With that...you quickly drifted off into a wonderful dream.

——————————————————————
Tysm for 71k reads I can't even thank you guys enough 🥺