𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔢𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔶-𝔱𝔴𝔬

Sukuna began to talk about his childhood. It was nice, seeing him talking so passionate and happy. Since he didn't usually share much about his past with you either, you listened closely while slowly taking his hand in yours and squeezing softly. The first-year students seemed to be caught up in his story when you noticed a male, looking around confused.

He glanced at you before sighing. You pushed yourself up, deciding to help the confused stranger. Sukuna didn't even notice, since he was in his element, continuing to talk. The man had multiple katanas and green hair, a weird style for visiting the beach, you thought to yourself. "Are you looking for someone?" you asked, making the man look at you once again. "Yes...have you seen Luffy?" he asked, making you shake your head. "Damnit, I got lost again...thank you, though," he spoke before wandering off.

*tabs on Zoro's shoulder* Sir, this is not your anime...You need to leave. *he looks at me blankly before leaving.* Well, that went well... 0.o

You returned to listen to Sukuna's speech before he eventually came to the end of meeting you. "I never thought about your motives of being an evil curse. It's interesting to hear both sides." Yuji spoke, thinking while scratching his scalp. "Most people aren't evil nor good...everyone just fights for what they believe in." Nobara spoke, making Megumi nod. "She's right."

├Timeskip┤
The day continued to be filled with games, swimming, and eating. Overall, you enjoyed your first time on the beach. Sukuna seemed to finally really open up to the others, rather than keeping his emotions and thoughts to himself.

You soon returned home in the evening and went to get a shower, washing off all the sand and salt. "You know..." you began to speak as you exited the bathroom with a towel wrapped around your body. "Can you imagine staying with sorcerers?" you asked Sukuna, making him look up as he was putting on his Kimono, glancing into your beautiful eyes. "No, I'm still a king, and your still a queen. I'll challenge Gojo for a fight. If I win, we get to leave and do whatever we please. If he wins, we will remain with our heads down, swallowing our pride." he explained, making you stop in your tracks. Did he wanted to fight Gojo? You should've seen that coming, he was still the king of curses and had a huge ego and pride which he was not willing to swallow down for a sorcerer. "You aren't going to kill him, are you?" you asked, making Sukuna chuckle to himself.

"Since they were sometimes polite to us, I'll let him get away if I beat him," he spoke before turning to you. "I want you to lend me your curse power as well," he requested, taking your hand in his and tangling his fingers with yours. "We've learned how to share curse energy, I'll take yours for the fight with me, as little triumph card," he spoke, kissing the inner side of your wrist before raising his head, moving closer to your face. He bit into your cheek softly. "We'll finally be free again." He whispered before kissing your nose, wrapping his arm around your waist, looking into your neckline without even trying to hide it.

You grabbed his chin and made him look up, observing your facial details, having a smirk on his face. "When are you going to ask him for the fight?" you asked. "Tomorrow." He replied without hesitation. "So, do you want to train or do you want to relax?" you asked, making him think. "I'd like to talk more about our engagement," he stated, scratching his head.

"Oh yeah, do you have plans already?" you asked, making him shook his head. "No, little doll, it's a little different with marriage when it comes to curses." he began, making you raise your eyebrow. You walked into the living room and slowly sat down on the couch, holding your towel. "You see, it's more private. So you won't invite anyone. It's more like a ritual." he spoke, trying to symbolize his words with his hands which he failed badly.

"We'll actually have...sex, and we will share our blood. Through that, the body and the soul will get connected and we're officially married," he explained, watching your reaction. "So no romantic ceremony huh?..." you asked, crossing your arms. "Not really no. But to make it fair, I decided to search for a special place, and I just did that. It will be a surprise little doll. The time is not fixed yet, I'll have to plan some more first." he said, trying to cheer you up.

"Fine then, I'll let you surprised me, it might isn't going to be as bad as I might think." you finally agreed, standing up and walking into the bedroom. You dropped your towel, opening the closet. Sukuna observed your every move as he slowly walked up. He was about to touch you when you grabbed his wrist and leaned forward, smirking. "No touching today..." you whispered while giving him a gentle kiss on his cheek.

Startled by you, taking the initiative, he watched you putting on your Kimono and laying down in bed with a big grin on your face. "I like that new side of you, little doll." He spoke as he eventually joined you and turned the lights off, hugging you from behind and slowly drifting off into a deep sleep.

"Good night, little doll..."

├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤ ├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤

Mhm, cheeky Y/N? And a fight between the two strongest? Who's going to win? Well, you'll find out in the next chapter.  /。ᆽ。 \