𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔰𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶-𝔣𝔦𝔳𝔢

├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤ ├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤

Slight Lemon? O.o

Again if you're underage or not interested I highly recommend skipping that chapter. O.o Enjoy sinning.

├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤ ├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤

You slowly opened your eyes as you felt Sukuna's breath tickling your skin. You shuddered when you noticed your weak legs and slowly turned yourself to him, seeing him smirking at you. "Good morning little doll." He whispered before kissing your neck before gently biting down. "Didn't have enough yesterday?" you asked, moaning softly when he shook his head.

"Mhmm, I can't damage these little legs of yours more..." he mumbled before his hand it's way to your womanhood as he gently stroke over the fabric. "But I can do something else." His hand then slipped your underwear off before simulating you. "S-Sukuna, What are you doing? It's too early" you stuttered as he slipped his other arm around you, pulling you closer. You were facing him with your back. "It's never too early." He used his free hand to massage your chest. His tongue licked the crook of your neck, smirking at your expression. You held yourself back because you didn't want to admit that his hands felt good.

He then entered you with two fingers, his lips escaping a soft chuckle before he kissed your cheek. He continued to stimulate you with his fingers before he removed them and you felt something hard against your lower back. He stripped off his boxers as he pushed his length in between your thighs, thrusting slowly. He was now rubbing himself against your wet spot, growling into the crook of your neck.

You glanced down when his hand grabbed your chin and held you into the right position. "Don't move..." he whispered as his fingers found their way to your lips, pushing them into your mouth as he chuckled to himself. He then began to thrust faster in between your thighs as he groaned while gagging you with his fingers as he was moving them as well.

His other hand found its way down to your womanhood again as he was adding pleasure by massaging your clit and fastening his peace. You two soon reached your climax together as he groaned your name and you moaning loudly. He slowly removed his fingers as saliva dripped down off your lips and you slowly turning to him, already exhausted again. He kissed your sweaty forehead with a soft smile. "Thank you," he spoke while caressing your flustered face and kissing you softly.

You started to clean the mess you've created up before going back into bed, snuggling. Sukuna had his arms wrapped around you as you ran your fingers through his hair. You then closed your eyes as you slowly dozed off again.

├Timeskip┤

You woke up to an empty place beside you as you glanced around confused. You stood up, cursing under your breath when you noticed your weak legs again, and stretched yourself before putting on your Kimono and exiting the house. The sky was cloudy and it seemed like it was going to storm soon.

"Yo! (Y/N)" you heard someone shout and you turn in the direction. It was Maki. "Sukuna went on a mission with the three first-year students," she spoke as you widened your eyes. "Are you serious?" you asked before Maki let out a soft chuckle. "Don't worry. I'm sure they're fine."

"When did they leave?" you asked and he thought about it. "Around five minutes ago," she replied as you ran back to the house and put your Kimono on. While doing so, you cursed under your breath as your legs felt like jelly. You eventually prepared yourself as you followed the connection between you and Sukuna.

"Oi! Damn you," you shouted as you stumbled after them, seeing the four walking down the path. "Little doll, what are you doing, I wanted you to relax-" he spoke worried while widening his eyes and walking back to pick you up. "I'm fine!" You growled before Sukuna glanced at your shaking legs, raising an eyebrow and smirking at you.

You growled while he carried you on his back. "Oi (Y/N), why are your legs so weak? I thought you got poisoned." Yuji asked just as he got a slap over his head by Nobara. "That's not our business," she spoke as Sukuna chuckled. "You'll realize when you're less innocent," he explained before getting punched by you. "Oi I'll drop you if you do that again." he threatened before you rolled your eyes, holding onto him, having your arms wrapped around his neck.

The five of you arrived at the entrance of the underground when Megumi turned himself towards you. "We'll split. Me, and (Y/N) go left while Sukuna, Nobara, and Yuji go in the other direction." He spoke as Sukuna slowly let you down. "Alright, seems fair," Yuji said before waving goodbye when he and Nobara already started walking. Sukuna cupped your face and gently laid his forehead on yours. "Be careful," he whispered as he placed a soft kiss on your forehead before following the others.

You and Megumi made your way towards the other direction as the tunnel slowly began to grow wider. "Impressive." you praised, glancing around while Megumi seemed to be quite nervous. "Hey, what's wrong?" you asked, smiling softly at him before you saw his eyes widen as he glanced at something behind you.

With one movement, you killed the curse that was building himself up behind you and glanced at your dirty hand. "Great- Tch," you growled as you turned to Megumi, only to see him fighting two more of these things. As quickly as your speed allowed, you sliced them both in half when you saw Megumi panting.

"Well, well, well, who do we have here?" said an unknown voice, slowly exiting from the shadows. A rather slim male was walking towards the both of you. he had long, grey hair and scars all over his face.

"Isn't that wonderful?"

├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤ ├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤

Hehe, I hate, love Mahito, what about you? ( ' ' )b