𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔰𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶-𝔰𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫

He came up with a cup of tea as he handed you the cup, slowly sitting down on the bed before he was caressing your cheek, smiling softly. "You're a stupid brat, do you know that?" He asked while you took a sip of the steaming hot tea. You nod, glancing down, you knew you overdid yourself, but you just wanted to help. After taking the cup out of your hand, he slowly helped you out of your kimono, leaving you in underwear as he relieved the burning wounds. Your whole left side and back were bruised with burning injuries, healing slow. He gently moved his hands over it before he growled. "I'll kill this guy, and if it's the last thing I am going to do," he mumbled under your breath while he sat down behind you, pulling you on his lap, gently sliding his arm around your waist.

He then slowly started to kiss your neck, as his kisses trailed down to your collarbone and softly onto the side of the wound. It was a warm feeling, butterflies forming in your stomach. It was comfortable as he slid his hands over your hips, sculpturing your sides as his lips moved back up to your ear, tickling your neck with his breath as he placed a soft kiss beside your ear. "I'll make sure to take care of you..." He whispered as his hand found its way to grip your hips, watching out to not injure you even more.

He gently touched your wound before he closed his eyes, focusing on his hand as the wounds began the heal themselves. Left were rather ugly-looking scars as he leaned over to the nightstand to grab a bottle. He gently opened it and pure some oil onto his hands. "This oil is good for healing the scars. The scars aren't looking nice, since I put curse energy into the wound to seal them shut, not to heal them beautifully. But I'll make sure to shape you like a queen." he spoke with a smirk as he gently placed his hands on your soft skin, starting to massage your back. It felt like heaven. You never knew he was such a caring man. You enjoyed his touch before slowly leaning against his chest. You slowly shut your eyes and enjoyed Sukunas hand roam your body with slow movements with his oily hands.

You then slowly drifted off, melting in his touch. Sukuna had noticed at that time that you had fallen asleep, rolling his eyes before laying a blanket over your breakable body. He wrapped his arms around you, putting his chin onto your head before slowly drifting off with you.

├Timeskip ┤

You woke up by loud snoring when you glanced around, seeing Sukunas arms still wrapped around you. You chuckled to yourself as you gave Sukuna a quick kiss on his cheek, waking him up. "Mhm, what time is it?" he asked as he yawned and stretched himself. "I'd say around 10 pm." You spoke before he nods. "Mhm, let's go then." He stood up as you watched him confused. "Where are we going?" you asked and chuckled to himself. "Why don't you let me surprise you huh?" he stated, handing you your kimono before he helped you put it on.

He didn't even give you time to stand up, gently picking you up bridal style and carrying you to the exit. "So, you're not going to tell me?" you asked, pouting while crossing your arms.

"Nope, not a chance little doll. I'll tell you when we're there," he spoke as he began to quicken his walk and started to run. He jumped from building to building, climbing over the roofs as he stopped in front of a high skyscraper. "Wait, Sukuna you aren't going to climb that building, are you?" You asked while he glanced at you. "Of course I will." and with that, he climbed into the roof. You were now on the highest skyscraper of Tokyo.

Air blew into your face as he gently sat you down on the edge of the building, pointing at the view. You turned your head to the overview with lit-up eyes. Tokyo was beautiful at night. So many colorful lights were decorating the buildings while the streets were full of people.

Your eyes began to shine up as you noticed the clear night with the stars and the full moon over you. "This is so beautiful!" You spoke excitedly before you turned your head to Sukuna, widening your eyes.

├Scroll down, you aren't going to regret it. (◕ᴗ◕) ┤

Sukuna had knelt and pulled out a ring. He glanced into your eyes, smiling softly before he began to speak.

„Will you marry me (y/n)?"

├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤ ├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤

Hhhh, I am really feeding you here, am I? Tell me, what would be the answer to this question? (◕ᴗ◕)