ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔰𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶-𝔬𝔫𝔢

├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤ ├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤

ANNOUNCEMENT:

I made a discord server! You are welcome to join. :3 Mainly for simping, talking, venting, and gaming. And obviously to meet new people. I'd be very happy if y'all would join.

ฅ(^・ω・^ฅ)

Click the link in my bio or go to my profile to the conversations and press on the link. The last option would be to copy-paste the link below:

https://discord.gg/7d83n3pq

├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤ ├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤

While Sukuna integrated the bartender you made yourself throw up, hoping to get the poison out of your body. After you did it, you sat down on the ground, exhausted. You took a deep breath as you heard footsteps.

"Little doll, are you alright?" Sukuna asked as he knelt, cupping your face as he made you look at him. "I'm fine, don't worry about me," you spoke as you forced yourself to stand up, forcing a soft smile. "You're not alright, let me carry you, baby," he offered as he picked you up bridal style, glancing at you worried.

He walked out of the bathroom as he went in front of the door and kicked the metal door open. He slowly entered the small room with you in his arms. The room was poorly furnished with a couch, a table, some chairs, and a bookshelf that seemed quite dusty.

A man was sitting on the couch. He had long and black hair and had his back turned to you two. "Ahhhh, A wonderful welcome to the king and queen of curses," he spoke as he stood up and walked over to the both of you, kneeling as he had a smirk on his face. "I'm only greeting a majesty as it should be," he spoke, offering us to sit.

"Give me one reason I shouldn't kill you right away...." Sukuna spoke, glaring at him as the guy just smiled. "Well, I want to talk to you, that's all. I apologize for the poison. They made a huge mistake, but please hear me out first." he spoke as he sat down on the table, offering Sukuna and you some tea.

"Thanks, but we decline drinks from strangers," Sukuna spoke, growling at him as he watched you trying to relax. You felt dizzy, however, you knew what was going on around you. "You tried to kill me and (Y/N)," Sukuna spoke as he showed his nails. "And I already said that I am sorry for that. But I'd like to make you two an offer," he spoke.

"Call me Suguru Geto," he spoke as he had his smile on his face again. "I'd like to offer an ally," he spoke as you and Sukuna glanced at each other. You already knew the answer. But you had to get information out of this man so you kept your mouth shut. "Since I have specially graded curses by my side it won't be much of a problem. You'll be treated with respect. As a majesty should be treated. You'll also have control over our curses and will be able to tell them what to do. I will be your servant as well." he spoke as he took a sip of his tea."

"How much are you?" Sukuna asked as he acted as he would think about it. "We're enough to kill Gojo. I heard you were fighting against him." he spoke as he took another sip while observing Sukuna's expression. He knew he would hit a weak point of Sukuna. "I'll fight him sooner or later, and I'll win," Sukuna spoke, glaring at Suguru as he picked you up. "We'll think about it but for now, we'll leave," Sukuna stated as he held his hands into the hair. "Fine by me," he said as you heard footsteps approaching the room. "Hey boss, I killed that girl but I can't find these stupid curses-" the voices cursed as Jogo entered the room.

He stopped in his tracks as he saw Sukuna's murderous aura. "Crab-" was the only thing Suguru said as Sukuna slowly started to approach Jogo. "You..." he spoke as he moved closer while Jogo backed up. "tried to kill...my queen...and have the nerve to walk up to me as nothing happened..." he asked as he showed his nails. Eyeing him with his murderous glance, looking right into his soul.

He slowly let his tattoos appear as you held onto his shirt. "Don't...not today," you spoke as Sukuna eyed you. "You're right, I'll kill him later," he growled as he started to run past them and exited the building. "I'll bring you home," Sukuna spoke as he gently caressed your cheek. You had to chuckle as Sukuna glanced at you confused. "What?" he asked as you smiled. "You said home, you like the Tokyo Jujutsu High don't you?" you asked as he glanced away flustered. "Maybe..." he mumbled under your breath. "I love you..." you spoke as you glanced into your beautiful eyes. "I love you too, little doll." you last heard him say before you slowly closed your eyes and everything went black.

├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤ ├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤

Again I'd be very happy if y'all would join UwU <33