ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔰𝔦𝔵𝔱𝔶-𝔱𝔴𝔬

The door opened and you opened your eyes. A decent-looking man entered the chamber with Gojo. He had blonde hair and special-looking glasses. He was dressed in a cream-colored suit and was wearing a blue shirt to a yellow tie. "Meet Nanami Kento!" Gojo said as he places his arm around him, smiling.

(We all know this famous scene I just had to add a picture to help me I am way too cough)

"Good evening, you two," he said in a rather emotionless voice. You made a head movement signaling him to welcome him. "He's going to be the one who's going to explain everything you need to know about this century with me. We need to make sure that you get lost in the crowd after all," he stated as Nanami rolled his eyes. "Only if you accept our offer...of course," Gojo said. "Meaning you need to choose now if you'd want to join us...or fight us," he said in a more serious tone now.

You and Sukuna glanced at each other. You knew the answer already, and so did Sukuna. It'd be a disadvantage to have Gojo as an enemy. Besides that, both of you would have a safe shelter. And get to kill people without having to worry about this strong sorcerer, for now at least. The people also seemed to be decent as well. You also didn't know anything about this world, so it'd be good to learn more about it.

"We accept the deal." you and Sukuna said at the same time and Gojo smirked. "Perfect! as I expected," he spoke as he put his hands together. "One condition." Sukuna interrupted as he hugged you tighter. "I'll have (Y/N) with me...every mission...and we want our own space," he spoke as Gojo seemed to think about it. "Shouldn't be too hard to arrange. Fine by me." he accepted.

"Well...let's start with the basics then," Nanami mentioned as he sat down with Gojo on the opposite of the table. "We're living in the 21st century. You're currently near Tokyo. Japan's busiest city." he spoke. "People have their routines. They work to earn money and in their free time, do things with their friends. There are a lot of special places you can visit once you have free time. There are clubs as an example, in which you dance to the music and enjoy alcohol, restaurants where you can enjoy food or hot baths to relax." he lectured before reaching for the teapot and pouring himself a cup.

"And you can go everywhere with trains and buses...which people use to travel," Gojo added. "The one we were before..." Sukuna mentioned and Gojo nod. "Exactly."

"Did I mention that people can fly now?" Gojo said and Sukuna widens his eyes. "People who can fly?" he said, raising his eyebrows. "If you look up into the sky you might see some weird-looking lines, these were made from an airplane. People are using this machine to travel across the ocean to visit other countries," he explained as you were looking at him interested. That humanity would become so modern to able to fly, impressive.

"There are no wars anymore, at least not near us." Nanami stated and you widen your eyes in surprise. "No war? How boring." Sukuna growled as he leaned himself back. "There are more dangerous weapons than a knife, like a gun, which can shoot a bullet. If they hit any important organ, you'll bleed out. It's also hard to avoid since they're quick." Nanami said. "Although it's probably no match for the both of you to dodge them." he addressed before taking a sip out of his tea.

"You should know the basic rules of modern society," Gojo said as Nanami stood up, gesturing us to do the same. Sukuna stood up and pulled you on your feet with him as Nanami moved closer to the both of you. "When you are in public...you mind your own business. You don't look at strangers too long nor try to do any harm to them. If someone steps on your foot..." Nanami said as he stepped onto Sukuna's foot. Sukuna's reflexes made him try to grab Nanami by his neck as Nanami stopped his arm with his hand. "You don't fight...the person will apologize as you will continue your trip," he said as he let go of Sukuna's arm. "Lame..." you heard him say under his breath and couldn't hold back a soft chuckle.

"As a couple...you mostly hold hands. You do not show much affection when you are in public." Nanami said as he pointed at Sukuna's arm that had found its way around your waist again. "I don't care about this rule," he growled as Nanami sighed. "Your goal is to stay hidden...so please make sure to at least only do it when you are alone with (Y/N)."

"What about our looks?" you asked as Gojo smiled. "You need a change as well. The tattoos need to stay hidden since facial tattoos are unusual. So is your clothing. I sent my first-year students to get the both of you some clothes." Gojo spoke as you heard a knock. "They must be here," he spoke as he opened the door, letting Yuji, Nobara, and Megumi step inside.

├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤ ├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤

Mhmm rather talking in this chapter but believe me. I found some amazing ideas for the next chapters. <33