Chapter 19 - Stargazing

The time went by and you were watching the sun go down. After some time Sukuna sat up and picked you up softly. Some minutes later, you arrived on the roof top and Sukuna sat down, pulling you onto his lap. You blushed and lightly looked down. He slid a arm around you and pressed your back against his strong chest, resting his chin on your head.

"Hey little doll...don't look down...look up." He said, as he slowly made you look up by taking your chin.

"Finnnneee..." You said in a lightly annoyed tone as you gazed up into the sky. It was a clear and beautiful night. The stars were shining bright and the moon had a reddish tint. You looked closer and you were able to recognize the constellations of the little bear. You smiled and Sukuna seemed to noticed that.

"Little doll what is it?" He asked, while running a hand through your (Y/H). "Hmm I am just trying to find more constellations."

"Constellations? From your imagination or what..." He growled and you shook your head smiling. "No of course not...Here let me show you." You said as you now pointed at the big dipper. "This is the big dipper. and there you have the little one..."

You continued explaining more about constellations and Sukuna seemed quite interested in that subject. After about a 30 minute explaining he pointed at the big bear. "This is the big bear right?" And you nod smiling. "Yes that's right!"

"I didn't expect humans to have such a weird imagination." He mumbled and you just chuckled. "You can also wish for something when you see a shooting star." You spoke and Sukunalooked up into the sky again. He remained silent until he pointed at the night sky. "I saw one! Now I can wish for something."

"Yes but you shouldn't say it out loud." You added and he smirked at you. "Okay I wished for something." You rolled your eyes since you knew it was something with you.

It was a cold night so after some time you started shivering. Sukuna noticed that, and put his Kimono around your shoulder and pulling you into a tighter hug, making you blush. "T-thanks..." you said as you knew that Sukuna was smirking at you again.

"S-Sukuna..." you started as he gave you a questionable look, wanting you to continue. "Why are you so nice to me...I mean you're really cold and aggressive to everyone else...why are you so nice and protective.." you said in a quiet tone.

"Hmmm probably because you're my queen. I will stay with you for the rest of my life...I mean..." he tried explaining, lightly looking away as you turned yourself around, facing him.

"Is that the only reason?" You asked and he watched you confused. "Only because I will become the queen of curses you protect me?"

"Well y-yes and no, actually." He muttered, and signed. "You know what fine! I am so n-nice and protective because I care about you! Because...I-." He stuttered while blushing, taking a deep breath, looking deeply into your eyes and cupping your cheeks with both hands.

"Because...I fell in love with you."

————————————————————————

Fluff TIMEEE YAYYY <3

Thank sm for so many reads ahhh i can't thank y'all enough! I hope you guys were able to see the „star of bethlehem" ^.^ I wasn't able to because it was cloudy here :(

If you don't know what it is it happens every 800 years and Saturn and Jupiter will seem extremely close, creating one big star <3

I hope you guys had more luck than I had :,)