ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔯𝔡𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫

You knew that voice and smirked. In a matter of seconds, you were in Sukunas arms as he had killed the two holding you down. The last one was looking shocked. Sukuna kept you close as he glared at him.

"I swore that I am going to kill anyone, that tries to steal my property." He said as the tall curse was now backing away. "It's a misunderstanding! Please believe m-." Sukuna didn't even let him finish as he sliced his head off. You glanced at his angry expression and melted in his arms.

„Hey...I told you to stay by my side you're mine after all... I made my hands dirty because of that. Tsk." he said, looking at the blood on his hands.

He put you down and you were still shocked. After Sukuna had wiped off the blood of his hands he came up to you and put a hand on your shoulder. You wince together and looked up to him. "Hey, it's alright. They are dead. And I am here now, protecting you with everything I own." With that, he gently put an arm around you and keeping you close, as you two started walking back. He had you in his fangs. Even if he killed your relatives, he had you in his trance. You got obedient.

"The idea of releasing your curse powers isn't a good idea. You need to train first before you can control them. It's possible, that it may kill you if you don't learn the basics first." he explained while looking at you. You nodded and bit on your lip. You two arrived at the ballroom again and some of the curses were looking at us. "They can smell it, the blood lust," Sukuna said and kept a straight face.

The evening went well and the situation relaxed after some time. You had fun with Sukuna and you laughed a lot. Maybe because of the alcohol. You barely made it home to Sukunas fortress and in the end, you even had to drag Sakuna to his bed. Why am I doing that? I can try to escape now, you thought.

Suddenly, a hand, pulling you close, bringing you out of your thoughts. It was Sukuna, looking at you. "Come here little doll...sleep with me," he ordered and you lay down beside him. "I still have that dress on," you mumbled and sat up again. You tried to reach the zipper but didn't manage to take a hold of it "Damnit."

"Here let me help you my cute baby doll," Sukuna whispered in your ear, unzipping your dress. It fell and you were now in underwear, in front of him. You felt his breath at your neck. He liked the side of your neck and you signed satisfied. He then nibbled at your skin as he moved up to your ear, slightly biting it.  You looked at him and got flustered immediately. He then slid an arm around you and turned you around. He only wore his underwear and an open shirt, which made you see his abs and his muscular chest. His upper body was covered with his tattoo and your gaze wandered down on something.

"Like what you see my little doll?"

├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤

Getting hotter every chapter my sweeties! <3