Chapter 36 -Valentines day Special

This is a short story...it does not follow the main story. I just realized it's Valentines day since I am single like a Pringle...well enjoy the story <3

It also contains a lemon...if your too innocent I suggest you to skip that chapter

——————————————————————

You slowly opened your eyes, turning off the alarm clock as you sat up, stretching yourself. It was 8 am in the morning...time to go to work...you worked in a rich restaurant as a waitress. It brought you enough to survive in Tokyo, although your mental health was suffering because of the long 12 hour shifts. Besides that you were able to see weird creatures that were hanging around in the crowds of the people.

After some time it became normal to you and you were good in ignoring them. You stood up from your bed and went to get a shower. Today is Valentines day and you had a date. It was your Co-worker Tomoya that asked you out after your shift and you were kind of nervous. You had a crush on him since you first started working at the restaurant. You're usually the girl that spends her Valentines day alone with watching Anime and eating amazing food. (Same I feel you <3)

But not this year...You prepared yourself a Coffee and slipped into your casual clothes. You grabbed your bag and locked your apartment, before sprinting onto your train that you nearly missed. As you arrived at work you went back into the staff room to change yourself into your uniform and putting on your nameplate.

Your shift began and you worked as hard as always to please every guest. "Hello there..." someone suddenly said and you turned around. A 5'8 handsome male had his eyes fixed on you. He had tattoos all over his face and looked kind of threatening. "C-can I help you somehow S-sir?" You asked nervously as he just observed you. "Mhmm yeah I would like to know where the bathroom is..." he said and you pointed at the direction. "T-this way Sir..." you stuttered as you lower your head apologizing before running off. "My name is Sukuna..." he shouted after you and you just glanced back at him before disappearing into staff room as you heard Tomoya talking to a friend of his. "Don't you have a date with (Y/N)?" asked the friend. "What (Y/N)? Oh it's nothing serious...I am just planning to hook up with her...nothing special you know." Tomoya answered laughing. Your heart dropped. He only asked you out to hook up with you...that hurted...a lot.

You dropped the plate you were holding and quickly grabbed your stuff. You ran straight towards the exit with tears in your eyes as you pumped into a muscular chest. As you glanced up you saw...Sukuna...looking at you worried as you had tears in your eyes. "H-hey" He slowly tried to say as you quickly tried to leave, no one should see you in that state. "Hey sweetie...did your date drop you?" He asked as he grabbed your arm to prevent you from leaving. "Why would you care..." you mumbled and he began to smirk. "Because I want you to go on a date with me." he said and you looked up surprised. "What do you say?" he asked smirking. "But I-I look like a mess..." you slowly said and he shook his head. "You look amazing...I'd say your answer is yes so why don't we go out for a walk?" He asked and you nod smiling a little now. "Sounds great..."

Sukuna and you left the restaurant and you two began to walk in the park. it was a beautiful atmosphere and it was really relaxing to breathe in the fresh air. "So what's your name?" Sukuna asked and you glanced at him, chuckling. „You took me on a date without knowing my name?" You asked and he nod. "Sure...such a beautiful girl...I just had to ask her out.." he smirked as he slid an arm around your waist pulling you closer. "I just felt instant connection you know..." he continued and you smiled warmly. "Sure thing...You seem like a man that takes what he wants." you said and he nod. "Your not wrong honey...I am not going to let you go..." he said smirking as he pulled you closer. You glanced away flustered and you decided to hold his hand. It was a date after all. That surprised him and he watched your hand stunned. "Mhmm I like that teasing already...I think we're going to get along very well..." he said as you chuckled. "Why don't we go into a bar and get drunk?" Sukuna suggested and you nod. "Alright! Why not?" You said and you two began to walk into the nearest bar.

You two sat down and ordered the strongest that was available. After multiple shots you felt the alcohol and Sukuna seemed to feel it as well. "Mhmm the first time I saw you I thought you were really hot." you spoke and put a hand on his chest. Sukuna smirked and pulled you closer onto his lap. "Same here... I was watching you the moment I entered the restaurant...you know my date ditched me as well...probably because I look scary." he sighed and you shook your head. "I like these tattoos...besides that your extremely strong as a curse." you continued and he watched you in horror. "How did you know that I was-"

"That's obvious...Your aura isn't fooling anyone you.." you pouted as he smirked at you. "You have guts to tell this so easily. Aren't you scared?" He asked and you shook your head. "No...no I think your a nice person." you smiled as you took an other shot. "Woah there...that's enough... I should bring you home." Sukuna said as he stood up with you, bringing you on your feet only to catch you again as you lost your balance. He sighed and picked you up. "Why is everyone married and I am the only one single..." you mumbled to yourself while Sukuna carried you into your apartment. "My prince thank you for saving me..." you said drunk and cupped his cheeks, kissing him softly.

Sukuna glanced at you and put you down onto the bed, closing the apartment door behind him. "You really can't take much can you?" He asked. "What...I can take as many shots as I want!" you said proudly and he smirked. "I am going to leave you like that okay? I am going to visit you tomorrow..." he said and you quickly grabbed his shirt.

"Please stay.." you begged and he sighed. "Listen I don't want to take advantage of your current state-" He tried to say before getting cut off by you kissing him. You had grabbed his tie and pulled him closer towards you. After some seconds he began to kiss you back, passionate and wild.

"You're sure you want this?" he asked reassuring and you nod smiling before taking off his jacket and pulling him into a other french kiss. He started to take overhand and pushed you down against the bed, one knee between your legs as he glanced down at you. "You look beautiful." he complimented and moved down to kiss your neck. You moaned his name softly as he took off your shirt and trousers. So did he, as he stood in front of you with his boxers completely exposed. "These tattoos..." you said as you slowly traced his tattoos on his chest and he shivered under your touch. You continued to touch his body as he grabbed your wrist and gently kissed it. "Enough touching..." he ordered as he lowered his body and rubbing it against yours, making you feel his manhood between your legs. You blushed by the thought of his member and he smirked.

"Did I flush my girlfriend?" He asked and you looked at him surprised. "G-girlfriend?" you asked and he nod smiling. "You're perfect... and I already fell in love with you...I don't accept a no.." he said as he moved his hands down towards your womanhood, pushing against your entrance. You squeaked as he pushed a finger in and smirked at you. "I am going to make you go crazy..." he whispered against your ear as he gently bit onto your earlobe. He continued to please you with his fingers and massaging your chest as he slowly removed his fingers and grabbed a condom from his pocket.

He quickly put it on and pushed his hard member between your legs towards your entrance. "Are you sure you want this?" He asked again and you nod. "Yes...make me go crazy Sukuna..." You begged as he smirked at you. "As you wish my princess..." He said as he pushed himself in completely and you moaned. He let you adjust his size before he started to thrust. He was gentle but rough at the same time and you moaned his name. He smirked at you as he moved faster and faster, making you reach your climax and him reaching his as well.

You eventually fell asleep in the arms of your new love...Sukuna

————————————————————————
Damn this was such a long chapter...I stayed up late for y'all omgg anyways I hope you enjoyed your Valentines day and of not I hope this story made it a bit better <3